Sign in to follow this  
Flying Dutchman

Room 101

Think this may have been done before, but what would you like to see go into room 101, never to be seen again?

Ipswich? (the whole place in general)

Ex managers?

Or players?

Or maybe the postman that keeps ripping your letters every day? (sore subject for me...)

[quote user="Loomis9301"]

Think this may have been done before, but what would you like to see go into room 101, never to be seen again?

Ipswich? (the whole place in general)

Ex managers?

Or players?

Or maybe the postman that keeps ripping your letters every day? (sore subject for me...)

[/quote]

wont be long before 1st person says me lol

but il go with

LEE HUGHES

The trend for wearing the tops of football socks over the knee!

The current offside rule ~ interfering with play/not interfering with play. If you''re offside, you''re offside!

[quote user="Poor Mans Ruel Fox"]

Smudger? 

Is that where he has disappeared to ever since we climbed off the bottom of the table?

[/quote]There''s nothing to moan about, ergo there is no Smudger, don''t worry he will pop up as soon as we lose a game or something goes wrong.

Suffolk (let''s stick some outboard motors on their side of the Waveney, and float it out towards Denmark), Politics and politicians (people that want power shouldn''t have it), Religion ( for the same reason as politics), Hangovers and other critical illnesses, Reality TV, "Celebrity" Dancing / skating / running / yodelling / starving in the jungle competitions, Dale Winton, Keith Chegwin, Robbie Williams, Noel Edmonds, Simon bloody Cowell FFS, Hard House music, Bruce Forsyth, Property Developers (the kind that put some plaster-boards up, paint a house and then expect an extra 40k for it a week later), Cat poo in my garden, Council Tax increases, Energy bill increases, Cysts, Spots, Boils and Pustules, Door to Door Salesmen, Idiot Chavs who drive at 50 mph down my 30 mph road with their stupidly loud exhausts and mm-chick mm-chick music blaring out on a Friday night, Lazy Premiership reserve players who won''t go on loan to Championship clubs, Boy Bands,   The entire Bush dynasty, Joan Collins, Jackie Collins, That daft old bat who used to write 400 romantic novels a week and wear pink, Mr and Mrs Clinton, Clinton Cards, War, Pestilence, Famine, and the other one.  Is it Bono ?  Wolf off of Gladiators,  News Media generated climates of fear,  The myth that Elvis still lives, The Riverside Complex / Prince of Wales road (too much nightlife in a small area, asking for trouble, and killing old Norwich pubs too), quantum physics ( what''s the point of it ?  what does it do ? ), The european community ( same as quantum physics ), Lenny Henry.tv ( Why Lenny ?  Why ?  School Fees ? ),  The Vicar of bloody Dibley, Robert Kilroy-Silk, Tony Blair, Trisha, Jeremy Kyle, Jerry bloody Springer,  TV money for football.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Suffolk (let''s stick some outboard motors on their side of the Waveney, and float it out towards Denmark), Politics and politicians (people that want power shouldn''t have it), Religion ( for the same reason as politics), Hangovers and other critical illnesses, Reality TV, "Celebrity" Dancing / skating / running / yodelling / starving in the jungle competitions, Dale Winton, Keith Chegwin, Robbie Williams, Noel Edmonds, Simon bloody Cowell FFS, Hard House music, Bruce Forsyth, Property Developers (the kind that put some plaster-boards up, paint a house and then expect an extra 40k for it a week later), Cat poo in my garden, Council Tax increases, Energy bill increases, Cysts, Spots, Boils and Pustules, Door to Door Salesmen, Idiot Chavs who drive at 50 mph down my 30 mph road with their stupidly loud exhausts and mm-chick mm-chick music blaring out on a Friday night, Lazy Premiership reserve players who won''t go on loan to Championship clubs, Boy Bands,   The entire Bush dynasty, Joan Collins, Jackie Collins, That daft old bat who used to write 400 romantic novels a week and wear pink, Mr and Mrs Clinton, Clinton Cards, War, Pestilence, Famine, and the other one.  Is it Bono ?  Wolf off of Gladiators,  News Media generated climates of fear,  The myth that Elvis still lives, The Riverside Complex / Prince of Wales road (too much nightlife in a small area, asking for trouble, and killing old Norwich pubs too), quantum physics ( what''s the point of it ?  what does it do ? ), The european community ( same as quantum physics ), Lenny Henry.tv ( Why Lenny ?  Why ?  School Fees ? ),  The Vicar of bloody Dibley, Robert Kilroy-Silk, Tony Blair, Trisha, Jeremy Kyle, Jerry bloody Springer,  TV money for football.
[/quote]

post of the month in my opinion, sounds like jeff steling when ranting about middlesborough as a bad place to live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdBuDSEokz0

imagin his post after listening to jeff

[quote user="ricky knight"]oh i love woman, believe, i even thought Maggie Thatcher was the bomb, but sorry HRH Delia is false as Jordons bristols.[/quote]

My dear Ricky..

How nice to know you still think of me. Thank you for those kind words about my bomb. You reminded me that I need to buy some new knickers from M&S.

Delia''s results have ranged between the merely shabby and the truly catastrophic. We have become a grandmother, I have concluded that the unity of the Club and the prospects of victory in a Championship would be better served if she stood down.

I wouldn''t want to be Majority Shareholder. You have to give yourself 100 percent! The spiritual dimension comes in deciding what one does with the wealth. Be true to your heart and aim for your dreams... the dependency culture weakened football as a whole.

But in a way you should be thankful to have a woman in a position of power at your club. You should remember me saying that if you want something said ask a man but if you want something done ask a woman. It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs. I was brought up by a Victorian grandmother and we were taught to work jolly hard and in the same way as Delia got where she is through hard work. I would like to see her go on and on and on. Just like I did.

However, we mustn''t lose sight of what this thread is all about. We should put wrestling in room 101!

Have a good week....... ''til next week!

Please could you pass on this message to that wizard chap : You turn if you want to, the lady’s not for turning.

Thank you.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]quantum physics ( what''s the point of it ?  what does it do ? )

[/quote]

As a predictive model enabling modern electronics technology it''s pretty useful; tunnel diodes, Fermi levels (hence transistors, hence computers) lasers, nuclear fission & fusion (bombs & reactors) etc. etc. That kinda thing.

I unfortunately have a problem in that I don''t believe a fecking word of it.

[quote user="ricky knight"]oh i love woman, believe, i even thought Maggie Thatcher was the bomb, but sorry HRH Delia is false as Jordons bristols.[/quote]Maggie Thatcher wasn''t  a woman.

Sky TVThe Premier LeagueAll-seater stadiumsThe Champions LeagueAlan Shearer, Gary Lineker, Ian Wright  and Mark Lawrenson on the BBC''s coverage of England games.Roman Abramovich and all fat-cat  ''just in it for the money'' owners.Cluck.

[quote user="ron obvious"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]quantum physics ( what''s the point of it ?  what does it do ? )

[/quote]

As a predictive model enabling modern electronics technology it''s pretty useful; tunnel diodes, Fermi levels (hence transistors, hence computers) lasers, nuclear fission & fusion (bombs & reactors) etc. etc. That kinda thing.

I unfortunately have a problem in that I don''t believe a fecking word of it.

[/quote]Yeah, anything where the result changes just because you''re paying it attention doesn''t deserve my trust.  I''m a wave !  I''m a particle !  I''m a wave again !!!  It''s just attention seeking nonsense.Hmm - Is wiz a quantum physishun ?

apart from pretty much everything that has been said...

the little chavvy kids who are about a foot high and think their hard asking for a fight over the railings at cardiff... man united, arsenal or chelsea fans who have never lived/had a relative live in manchester but decided they have to support them anyway (or if theyve never even been to their ground) ... family guy .... harry potter ... lord of the rings ... the stupid idiot that wore a man united shirt in the hull fans when i went to hull and got so much stick for it ...

im sure their are many others

[quote user="Margaret Thatcher"]

[quote user="ricky knight"]oh i love woman, believe, i even thought Maggie Thatcher was the bomb, but sorry HRH Delia is false as Jordons bristols.[/quote]

My dear Ricky..

How nice to know you still think of me. Thank you for those kind words about my bomb. You reminded me that I need to buy some new knickers from M&S.

Delia''s results have ranged between the merely shabby and the truly catastrophic. We have become a grandmother, I have concluded that the unity of the Club and the prospects of victory in a Championship would be better served if she stood down.

I wouldn''t want to be Majority Shareholder. You have to give yourself 100 percent! The spiritual dimension comes in deciding what one does with the wealth. Be true to your heart and aim for your dreams... the dependency culture weakened football as a whole.

But in a way you should be thankful to have a woman in a position of power at your club. You should remember me saying that if you want something said ask a man but if you want something done ask a woman. It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs. I was brought up by a Victorian grandmother and we were taught to work jolly hard and in the same way as Delia got where she is through hard work. I would like to see her go on and on and on. Just like I did.

However, we mustn''t lose sight of what this thread is all about. We should put wrestling in room 101!

Have a good week....... ''til next week!

Please could you pass on this message to that wizard chap : You turn if you want to, the lady’s not for turning.

Thank you.

[/quote]

Maggie my hero i love you.[:D] you are all woman

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]

Not much to add to that BBB - think you''ve covered most of it. Except, I don''t suppose we''re allowed to put the beginning of this season in there are we?

[/quote]If the beginning of the season had never happened, would we be where we are now ?  Now there is a question [:)]