Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

"When I've finished you won't recognise this squad"...Roeder

Well, with just six days to go...can you see this happening before the transfer windows closes?The only reason I don''t recognise the squad is because 6 players have gone and 1 has arrived!

The thing is, he didn''t say when he was going to finish, or for that matter when he was going to start.

Maybe he''s got Donkster to purchase all those ''redundant'' heads from the recent (and local) Waxworks sale.......Stick ''em on the squad - and hey! We''ve got John Travolta and Tom Jones as our strike-force, Dolly Parton, Prince Charles and Sylvester Stallone running midfield........etc, etc.......

Dolly would surely be our twin strike force on her own and i have been told she lays the ball off with her chest  at every opportunity ...........COME ON CITY ................

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Maybe he''s got Donkster to purchase all those ''redundant'' heads from the recent (and local) Waxworks sale.......Stick ''em on the squad - and hey! We''ve got John Travolta and Tom Jones as our strike-force, Dolly Parton, Prince Charles and Sylvester Stallone running midfield........etc, etc.......[/quote]

We probably would be outbid for them. And are they really any better than the current squad?