Sign in to follow this  
alex field

Kevin Harper

Nothin has been said about harper yet. He is surely a lot better than rivers, and the ideal sort of player who could teach hendo a lot of tricks. Worthy has come out and said that he wants to sign some players whether loan or permanent, don''t rule out harper just yet. Also i''m am sure the board and worthy have some trix up their sleeve, nobody saw these 3 coming so don''t be too dispondent :) we''re still joint 2nd.

Also if we don''t anyone before the derby with the scummers, mcveigh and roberts up front with brennan on the left.

I''m sure the next few weeks will be very intresting. We can still do it. Just got to ''''''steady on, cos nows our chance''''''

otbc

I agree Alex - I too am disappointed by not signing Hux but there still remains lots to be optomistic about.

We are sitting pretty in the league and are raising a transfer kitty to strengthen in the new year. Things may be tough over the next couple of games but we have overcome worse and will do so again.

We need to make some serious noise on saturday to show the team that we remain behind them.

OTBC

We dont want to sign him he is no better than Rivers. I hope Rivers can improve and play as he did against pompey last season cos he was on fire. Just as he was at the start of this season . Maybe now the 3 have gone he can play as good as he did at the start of the season (hopefully game in game out and not one in 10). Harper is quick and can get down the line as is Rivers. Harpers final ball is c~#p as is Rivers. Waste of money getting Harper. We need someone different, someone classy, someone exciting, how about DH.