Sign in to follow this  
XXL16

6 matches undefeated included 3 of them away from home

When is the last time we had such good record liked that? Surely the season when we are matching to Cardiff! We have better quality this time with 3 quality Premiership loan signings, £400,000 was lots of money but what is our target in the future? Stay in the Football League or Up the Football League we go? I definitely can''t imagine if we lose Huckerby, Crouch and Harper all together in December, especially the man of the moment Darren Huckerby! He was surely the player, not once but twice showed he can turn things around; also his brilliant benefit Big Iwan Roberts too! With Huckerby play alongside him, there''s possible Iwan can be a 20 goals striker again!

[quote user="XXL16"]When is the last time we had such good record liked that? Surely the season when we are matching to Cardiff! We have better quality this time with 3 quality Premiership loan signings, £400,000 was lots of money but what is our target in the future? Stay in the Football League or Up the Football League we go? I definitely can''t imagine if we lose Huckerby, Crouch and Harper all together in December, especially the man of the moment Darren Huckerby! He was surely the player, not once but twice showed he can turn things around; also his brilliant benefit Big Iwan Roberts too! With Huckerby play alongside him, there''s possible Iwan can be a 20 goals striker again![/quote]

Having a look through the early posts I found this little ''gem'' - its amazing to think in the current run of 8 consecutive wins that we used to get excited about a 6 game unbeaten run...especially as this was the year we went up as Div 1 Champions

I think its all credit to the club that we are disappointed nowadays if we dont win by a big margin...OK its only Div 3 old money, but thats the league we''re in because our (lack of results) got us there

Seems like the good times are starting to come back after the misery of the last 4 years - long may they continue!

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

[quote user="XXL16"]When is the last time we had such good record liked that? Surely the season when we are matching to Cardiff! We have better quality this time with 3 quality Premiership loan signings, £400,000 was lots of money but what is our target in the future? Stay in the Football League or Up the Football League we go? I definitely can''t imagine if we lose Huckerby, Crouch and Harper all together in December, especially the man of the moment Darren Huckerby! He was surely the player, not once but twice showed he can turn things around; also his brilliant benefit Big Iwan Roberts too! With Huckerby play alongside him, there''s possible Iwan can be a 20 goals striker again![/quote]

Having a look through the early posts I found this little ''gem'' - its amazing to think in the current run of 8 consecutive wins that we used to get excited about a 6 game unbeaten run...especially as this was the year we went up as Div 1 Champions

I think its all credit to the club that we are disappointed nowadays if we dont win by a big margin...OK its only Div 3 old money, but thats the league we''re in because our (lack of results) got us there

Seems like the good times are starting to come back after the misery of the last 4 years - long may they continue!

[/quote]

Does anyone know how many games in total we won in the championship since worthy left? we must have equalled a signicant proportion of them in this season alone.