Sign in to follow this  
BEAKERS BEAK

one of the biggest names in football could be signing for norwich city

Yes, you have read the title right! one of footballs biggest names could be joining before the end of the deadline! Bradley Wright-Phillips has been linked with 600k move to Norwich City

Where did you see it linked, he could be a good signing though I don''t think he will ever be as good as his brother or father.

[quote user="BEAKERS BEAK"]Yes, you have read the title right! one of footballs biggest names could be joining before the end of the deadline! Bradley Wright-Phillips has been linked with 600k move to Norwich City[/quote]Biggest name in football?  He''s not even the biggest name in his own house.

[quote user="BEAKERS BEAK"]...Bradley Wright-Phillips...[/quote]OH very clever [;)]

Meh, if he''s anything like his brother it''ll be all hype and no product.  Quite how Sean has kept Bentley out of the england team is beyond me, he can''t cross the ball which, for a winger, is pretty poor.

SmileS. there is a mile between both S''s. I''ll get my coat.

Don''t think there is a player called Smiles by the way. But there is a player called Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite aka Kaka.

This season hes got 9 goals in 20 games, considering hes been a sort of starter-sub-starter-sub kind of player, never really consistently in the starting 11 week in week out, 9 in 20 isnt bad.

Better than the over-hyped Cureton can do anyway.

If its true....(more than likely unwanted speculation) would be a good signing for us.

[quote user="NorfolknChance"]Are we signing Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink from Celtic?[/quote]

That is definitely one of the best names in football - ah, there''s a new thread idea.

[quote user="Norfolk Chance"]Are we signing Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink from Celtic?[/quote]

Thats original!

[quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="Norfolk Chance"]Are we signing Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink from Celtic?[/quote]

Thats original!

[/quote]Reminds me of that Fast Show sketch where the woman would suggest something, they''d ignore it, only for a guy to repeat it moments later and get all the plaudits.