Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

well done to everyone who made it to Dixmars for the cheque handover

Ardee, NN, Lappinitup and my good self all attended. John Lamdammore from Foncy was there to receive the cheque.

had a good chat to all, especiall to NN about Adam Drury and David Marshall.

Thanks for the sausages Again RD. have already made a start ion them! and very nice they were too.

A good day all round.. i almost drove past Dixmars though! blink and u miss it!

jas :)

Yep a great day Jas , I felt so proud to take part. I was something we have been trying to do for so long , to see it happen was wonderful .

As the Free Bet is an ongoing thing we can expect to see more money going to the Academy .[Y] arrdee.

Good to meet you Jas, nice to put faces to names from this board (bit like the old CB days when we all used to meet in the Manor House). Good man.

A picture and write-up can be found on the FONCY website.....

http://www.foncy.co.uk/FrameLatestNews.html

Arrdee is the one on the right (I must stress he''s not nearly as old as he looks in that picture).

On a more serious note though, well done to Ray and Nutty for all the hard work they''ve both put into making the free bet thread the success it is and long may it continue. And a special thanks to Billy Dixon because without him none of this would be possible.  

[quote user="arrdee"]

Yep a great day Jas , I felt so proud to take part. I was something we have been trying to do for so long , to see it happen was wonderful .

As the Free Bet is an ongoing thing we can expect to see more money going to the Academy .[Y] arrdee.

[/quote]

Yes indeed, well done Ray and all, wish I could have been there too, (if only for the sausages, ha ha).

Lets hope that little ceremony is often repeated. Good luck to us all.

No I can''t agree "Lapp" in all of my 57 yrs that''s one of the best photos I have ever had ,Its taken yrs off me I haven looked so well since I was 55 at least .

What I am disappointed in is the fact that Foncy used that one instead of the ones with all you lovely old Pickers on . It looks like I am trying to steal the limelight I should have twigged that but you get caught up in the excitement of the moment and these thoughts go out of your head , sorry about that . We intend to do better with the Pink Un [Y] arrdee. 

like to say what a great job the free bet people have done with everyone pulling on the thread to help one another but special thanks to nutty nigel and ardee.

maybe one day when the freebetthread has grown to the biggest thing in the uk it can come on tour around my way

I agree with Arrdee in that I am also disappointed about the choice of photo on the FONCY web site. I have spent the last hour trying to rectify this somewhat and I think I have managed to get the other photo''s online so that you Free Bet Fredders can see them. So I hope these links work! However, actually inserting the photo''s in this post proved to be beyond me!

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj76/canaryeddie/FONCYpresentation.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj76/canaryeddie/FoncyPresentation2.jpg

I enjoyed meeting the posters on the day and also Billy Dixon who is a genuinely nice guy. He deserves our thanks for freely sponsoring the Free Bet Thread and also for making sure that when we do win we win more than we would with the ''big houses''. Any of you posters who do fixed odds coupons should really get in touch with Dixmar Racing because although you wouldn''t win more often you would win more money when you do win. Why not check him out on 01603 417699. I enjoyed meeting Jas and Lappin'' who I had met before and it''s always good being in Arrdees company.

Let''s hope we have another presentation at the end of the season.

once again good work lads

can you put few names to the pictures for me please, just its long trek down to dixmars for me. so if one of you would be so kind to put names to faces for me. cheers guys

and i believe its "fellas" turn this week to crack the code, so best of luck

[quote user="we8wba"]

can you put few names to the pictures for me please, just its long trek down to dixmars for me. so if one of you would be so kind to put names to faces for me. cheers guys

[/quote]

im the good looking one.. i''ll leave u to guess which one that is

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]Hopefully we can do the business this week. I know which on jas is. I''ve worked it out. [;)]Btw we8wba, Cameroon hammered Zambia 5-1 so not a good prediction by me there. BUT Angola beat Senegal quite well at a nice 3-1. So it''s not all bad lol.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep Jas is the secomd one from the right . just thought I would help you with a clue .

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Sorry Jas but I think Ryan is the good looking one [;)]