Sign in to follow this  
Worcester Yellow

Canary Crest

Some things have to change because theyre rubbish- ENTRANCE MUSIC- but the badge isnt something that needs doing. This is one of those things that is designed to draw light from certain things-TRANSFER WINDOW CLOSING RAPIDLY WITH NO APPARENT SIGNINGS- but does not have a decent reason to cover itself with

Leave it alone

And change that damn entrance music!

Interesting, although I should point out that if something is evident it is clear. So ''clearly evident'' is a bit over the top. Sarcasm aside, I love the canary, but I''m not averse to change. Let''s face it, fans seem to love shelling out for newly designed shirts on a regular basis. Personally I would just be interested to see any designs/enhancements that anyone might come up with, but if they don''t hit the button then I''m sure they wont change it anyway.

How about if the Canary on the ball is turned facing out with an angry look, and maybe his other foot is raised, holding up 2 of the toes (and for N American sales, just the middle toe) giving a big "F You" to all challengers.

i have been a city supporter for 50 years and have recently had the badge tattooed on my chest at great expence as its quite large, So i would like it to stay as it is. as i cant get another chest. and also they are trying to change history that badge is now part of norwich citys heritage.peter k.,

Flown From The Nest homepage

Aaaaah, there we are!

The only change I would agree to would be for our canary to be standing on top of the world - rather than a ball (or is that an egg?).

But that would mean a changing the board philosophy from ''prudence with ambition'' to ''ambition with prudence'' - and I''ve long now come to the realisation that the current lot at the top don''t even know the difference.

Aaarrrrgh!

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Flown From The Nest homepage

Aaaaah, there we are!

The only change I would agree to would be for our canary to be standing on top of the world - rather than a ball (or is that an egg?).

But that would mean a changing the board philosophy from ''prudence with ambition'' to ''ambition with prudence'' - and I''ve long now come to the realisation that the current lot at the top don''t even know the difference.

Aaarrrrgh!

OTBC

[/quote]

I would have thought that losing the ball and replacing it with a globe would be more to do with marketing our image than football - something that Delia has been roundly slated for. I thought that the current mantra amongst malcontents was that ''football must come first''. [;)] What do you think BBFF?  

The EDP printed my thoughts on a new badge that I think reflects the attitude the board has shown since they took over. Check out today''s letter page.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST  

[quote user="BBFF"]

The EDP printed my thoughts on a new badge that I think reflects the attitude the board has shown since they took over. Check out today''s letter page.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST  

[/quote]

Lol!! [:D]

Yes it could have been Vince, I missed that, must be getting old!!!!!!!!!

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

Well Mr Cullen........It''s certainly diverted attention away from ''other matters''......Now, what can the club think up next to get the support talking about - other than the more ''pressing matters''?[:|]

[quote user="1902chris"]Interesting, although I should point out that if something is evident it is clear. So ''clearly evident'' is a bit over the top. Sarcasm aside, I love the canary, but I''m not averse to change. Let''s face it, fans seem to love shelling out for newly designed shirts on a regular basis. Personally I would just be interested to see any designs/enhancements that anyone might come up with, but if they don''t hit the button then I''m sure they wont change it anyway.[/quote]

Where have you been? I think it''s clear from most articles, reviews, polls etc that fans don''t like shelling out for newly designed shirts on a regular basis.