Sign in to follow this  
Canarygeorge

Good news

Liverpool under 18s have knocked Arsenal out of the youth cup. More options for Glenn to take his pick of Arsenals young guns.

Come on Glenn go get him. 

What do you expect with our finances? Shall we go buy Riquelme and Ronaldinho? Is that a lack of ambition?Get real.Criticise any potential loan signings before they get here, even if they happen to be from one of the best academies in the world and ergo immensely talented.... Great. Nice one, great escape, I agree, I''d much rather we bought another Peter Thorne and spent money on his wages rather than sign an exciting, talented youngster on loan. Muppet.

Quote "That  great then. Let NCFC build their future on other teams leftovers. Great."

Culverhouse 297 appearances 1 goal, Bowen 321 apps 24 gls, Crook 342 apps 18 gls. All unwanted at Spurs if my memory serves me right.

Were they good players or was it my imagination?

[quote user="Foggo_on_the wing"]

Quote "That  great then. Let NCFC build their future on other teams leftovers. Great."

Culverhouse 297 appearances 1 goal, Bowen 321 apps 24 gls, Crook 342 apps 18 gls. All unwanted at Spurs if my memory serves me right.

Were they good players or was it my imagination?

[/quote]

All permanent signings and not loanees though.

To that list you can add Polston, McVeigh, Mulryne, Dave Watson, Malky, Robins.

That  great then. Let NCFC build their future on other teams leftovers. Great.
Long gone are the days when you would regularly pick up talented youths from the lower leagues, the Prem teams snap most of them up very young these days and loan them out. Thats how the system works now. Should we just ignore the loan system? Hasn''t getting the right loans in helped transformed our season?Foggo - great point about some genuine Norwich heroes. Other posters take note.