Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

How complicated is a penalty shoot out?

Just listened to Chris Goreham and Mark Hurle getting confused over a penslty shoot out a Kings Lynn.

Is it that difficult to work out, that when you are 4-2 up with just one penalty left, its all over!!!

Only if the home crowd cheer... and you know what they''re cheering for... er... absolutely![img]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39435000/jpg/_39435302_gs_coleman_1959.300.jpg[/img]

My apologies to Chris Goreham, of course the confused figure was Chris Gudgeon in the studio!, not Commentator goreham!

Good old radio norfolk always good for a chuckle.

Then there was the guy on canary call talking about taylor. ( i apologise if it was one of you). Who said if we cant afford taylor, we need to spend 1.5M - 2 Million on another centre back. You do the maths!

[quote user="can u sit down please"].......and mike george from walsham checks the ball is on the spot!! he said that for every kick, i was pi$$ing myself, it was dreadful![/quote]

It certainly is dreadful. I hope you''ve had a wash by now.[:)]

[quote user="HUDDY "]My apologies to Chris Goreham, of course the confused figure was Chris Gudgeon in the studio!, not Commentator goreham![/quote]

It''s Matt Gudgeon isn''t it? Confused again [;)]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="HUDDY "]My apologies to Chris Goreham, of course the confused figure was Chris Gudgeon in the studio!, not Commentator goreham![/quote]

[/quote]Whoever it was the fool in the studio didnt have a clue who Paolo Maldini was, calling him Pay O Low Maldini....

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[/quote] Chris Gudgeon runs the Walnut Tree Shades!

Yor right GH, it is Matthew Gudgeon,

changing the subject, Did anyone watch Anglia Soccer Night Last Night?, that was the biggest shambles of a programme you''ll see, it was worst than usual, talking about Ipswich for half the programme, then having to put up with Gerry Harrison talking about our game. While, i wasnt particularly impressed with the rest, perry Groves seems to just state the obvious and contradict himself. "Ipswich played some really good build up play....., but the pitch obviously prevented ipswich playing their neat passin game".

And while i''m moaning, the woman who presents the online soccer show with Kp, really annoys me!

well they are "radiew Naaarfolk".. they get excited and run to the window pointing every time a car goes past... Yokels!

jas :)