Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

only 9 pionts from play-offs

Over the weekend we gained 3 points on the final play off place. Crystal Palace lost and stayed in 6th and we won so 3 points closer.

Preston beat West Brom!!! And look at Watfords fall from grace.

This is the tightest championship in years I think it''s still open for any one to reach the places...

Except Ipshite

if we don''t get many key or long term injuries and doc and shacks can keep the goals out, 1/2 goal wins will become common, i would rather lose 3-2 or 4-3 a couple of times than see us keep getting 1-0s for the rest of the season, therefore putting us in a very strong position, but that is how i see it, were not letting in many goals any more, Roeder has worked out how to stop goals against, a few more going in for us and we will be near, i thought it would be impossible even after 5/6 games with Roeder, but for some reason i feel really good about this, and i am often  one of the fans who will not aim too high and admit when we''ve been rubbish. I''m not saying we will get too the playoffs, I''m just suggesting it, and was hoping for some positive replays, because I''m getting fed up of the whole No transfers- end of the world scenario on this forum, and haven''t posted that much recently, as at the beginning of the month on 900 posts  i though i would get to 1000 easy before Feb, but I''m still a bit away, I''m just taking the topic away from the doom and gloom of the transfer window.

and on the transfer window, were not the only team with a lack of money,  and lack of luck, some fans would have loved to get in the players we have so far, every one seems to forget, i know three where loans, but patty was good, Evans is quite good, and i hope we can extend the loan, surly Sven wont need him with the amount of attackers he has. I am not happy as such, with the lack of activity, but I''m not going around blaming every one at the club, just as I''m not saying '' were getting Taylor today'' or like Roeder promising signings. I would hope at least a striker can be found by midnight tomorrow :D

i think roeder is the first big time manager we''ve had since ken brown.  or maybe rioch (although in decline by then.  he and clark have been around the block, are geared up to run a football club properly, and have bought a touch of the prem into the champs.  they know their onions, and consequently, we''ve seen decent players arrive and the crud depart.  all this acheived on 14 (currently fit) first teamers -  (now 15 with bates arrival).  they are running the football sides of things with ''prem ambition'' ''cos thats all they know - they have exacting standards and it shows, the players can''t get away with nothing.  look at croft - he''s looked a junk food addict since he got here, but i''d say the boy has lost a good stone - he''s lean, mean and fitter - and is looking dangerous going forward and resolute going back.  roeder and the training staff is giving the boy an end product to his play and he''s beginning to look the bargain that worthy said he was when we signed him.all that needs to happen now is for roeder to be backed properly in the transfer market, becuase that''s what he deserves.  a club to match his ambition.