Sign in to follow this  
blacko

Ipswich a selling club!

The have just sold Neil Alexander to Rangers, according to Five live. Now I thought they had £12 million to spend on new players, not heard a lot about people going there. Be a shame if they start sliding down the league!

Scottish player wanted by one of the big two in Scotland , i would think it was hard for the player to turn down ,signed for free in the summer so £500,000 is good business and they will prob sign Carlo Nash from Wigan who is probably a better keeper .

i always remember Derby day when they were singing about how they were loaded and were going to buy the league...

Oh how we are laughing now... Roll on the return game! about time we gave someone a 6 goal hiding!

jas :)

They are about to sign Norris for over £2 million so i doubt them having money is lies .

They should sign bywater now he out favour, get for 2m max and very good keeper this level

or boaz myhill i like to of hull cost bout 600k max

Maybe they''ve sold Alexander, but they''ve bought Sumulikoski who looks to be just the sort of player we need. Coming from one of the poorest regions of Eastern Europe, he probably felt more at home in Ipswich than Norwich, but it''s a pity we missed out on him.

[quote user="Old Boy"]they''ve bought Sumulikoski who looks to be just the sort of player we need.
[/quote]

Personally i think we can afford to pass on any more unproven Eastern European''s for this season - our track record in that department is not exactly excellent [:$]

thing is the post is

ipswich a selling club

this could be said about every side in the championship lets face it

wba sold koumas kamara etc..

watford king

charlton bent and probably reid

wolves lescott

norwich earnshaw and ashton

palace johnson

sheff utd jakielka

etc... every club in our league are selling clubs nowdays even to the likes of wigan, fulham have so much power over our best players