Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Here's an idea Glen..................

To no one in particular:

Show me one post of mine where I say, since his appointment, that I think GR is a cr*p manager and City should dump him.

Tick tock, I''m waiting!.   

The word police on this bloody message board have jumped on me because I used the word OK to describe Clen Roeder, to me okay means good, excellent, brilliant etc......................but I wanted to say ok, okay?.

You were all checking on here for the new signings after Glen said they were coming, I know, I read some of your posts!.

I haven''t changed my views on Glen, if backed by the board, he could be great for City, but many of you see the 1st wiz avatar, and your tiny little brains fuse!.

Try reading my posts properly next time...................before going off on one.[:|]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

then little criticisms of Glenn came in which gradually increased to an abusive thread title.

[/quote]

An abusive thread title?

Oh do behave[:|].

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

The word police on this bloody message board have jumped on me because I used the word OK to describe Clen Roeder,

[/quote]

Oh the irony.lol[:P][;)]

[quote user="inch_high"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

The word police on this bloody message board have jumped on me because I used the word OK to describe Clen Roeder,

[/quote]

Oh the irony.lol[:P][;)]

[/quote]

Oh your ignorance!

Look up ''okay'' in the Oxford Dictionary, amongst many definitions for okay it says ''give ones approval''

Next![:|]

Until you''ve actually signed someone, shut thy gob!.

I happen to think you''re an ok manager, but getting desperate fans hopes up is just plain wrong,  just like you have now on two seperate occassions.

Stop it!.[8o|]

[/quote]

Come on wiz.......Ten games unbeaten in league football and Roeder gets this!! We''re all stressed out with the transfer situation but Roeder clearly has a plan (all be it an unclear one). His banter and claims to have conctrete contacts are fueling the fire in my opinion and I''m exited by the fact he''s leaving it all to the last minute. I genuinly beleive we will splash out about £3m on Thursday, on decent players too. If not, Roeder is going to look like a right prat and he will loose alot of respect from the supporters (he knows this!). He wouldnt have built himself up for such a massive fall without a contingency plan.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

Come on wiz.......Ten games unbeaten in league football and Roeder gets this!! We''re all stressed out with the transfer situation but Roeder clearly has a plan (all be it an unclear one). 

[/quote]

But I want Glen here Canary fan, I love him being here mate, its just the few posters who don''t read my posts properly that think otherwise[:|]

I''m with you Wiz. The problem is that there are a select few posters on here who post before they think. One thing I''ve noticed ever since I joined this forum is the negativity (especially during the bad times). It makes my blood boil to read certain comments and as a result I admittedly spend less time on here. However, the debates can be too damn good to ignore and I eventually come back with my tail between my legs. My point is this..........Roeder deserves to be knighted for what he has done for this club, this is NOT a time for negative posts. Remember the pathetic moraleless wreckage Roder inherited and the old posts that came with it and all will become clear!

1st Wizard trolled

I happen to think you''re an ok manager, but getting desperate fans hopes up is just plain wrong,  just like you have now on two seperate occassions.

Stop it!.[8o|]

So, people don''t read your posts properly then?

How about either admitting you were wrong.....again; and apologising to Roeder or else learn to check what you have written to ensure it says what you mean.

the dots after  the initial heading for me make the next line part of the title which is ''Here''s an idea Glen until you''ve actually signed someone, shut thy gob.'' For me this is plainly abusive to the man currently turning Norwich city around.

Also, it is telling Roeder he cannot use any public media to affect influence, he has to be mute and restricted because saying he has players lined up makes certan posters piss themselves with excitement.

''You''re an ok manager'' put in context is clearly saying, mediocre and acceptible when quite honestly he is much more than that and to give an example, Dave, you are no more than an ok poster and supporter.

''Stop it'' is this in the direct and bluntly authoritarian sense or the ''please stop teasing me'' sense. It is hard to tell because, in reality, and as per usual, you come across as being about as tough and decisive as a parliamentary members expenses inquiry.

Do you believe Roeder is allowing himself to be a puppet of the Board? If so, criticise him for being weak, if not why do you believe they run his transfer policy.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]1st Wizard trolled

Stop it!.[8o|]

How about either admitting you were wrong.....again; and apologising to Roeder or else learn to check what you have written to ensure it says what you mean.

the dots after  the initial heading for me make the next line part of the title which is ''Here''s an idea Glen until you''ve actually signed someone, shut thy gob.'' For me this is plainly abusive to the man currently turning Norwich city around.

Also, it is telling Roeder he cannot use any public media to affect influence, he has to be mute and restricted because saying he has players lined up makes certan posters piss themselves with excitement.

''You''re an ok manager'' put in context is clearly saying, mediocre and acceptible when quite honestly he is much more than that and to give an example, Dave, you are no more than an ok poster and supporter.

''Stop it'' is this in the direct and bluntly authoritarian sense or the ''please stop teasing me'' sense. It is hard to tell because, in reality, and as per usual, you come across as being about as tough and decisive as a parliamentary members expenses inquiry.

Do you believe Roeder is allowing himself to be a puppet of the Board? If so, criticise him for being weak, if not why do you believe they run his transfer policy.

[/quote]

Are you on mind bending drugs Rude? read this again:

Look up ''okay'' in the Oxford Dictionary, amongst many definitions for okay it says ''give ones approval''

Ergo: Glen has my approval, he''s been brilliant for us and I have total faith in him. So please stop stirring it and trying to put words in my mouth..........again.

I know full well what I wrote, and I know full well what I meant.

Now go back to playing with the fairies!.[:D]

Glen is doing a fantastic job... and i think he''ll get the 2 or 3 players he''s promised.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]1st Wizard trolled

Stop it!.[8o|]

[/quote]

Are you on mind bending drugs Rude? read this again:

Ergo: Glen has my approval, he''s been brilliant for us and I have total faith in him. So please stop stirring it and trying to put words in my mouth..........again.

I know full well what I wrote, and I know full well what I meant.

Now go back to playing with the fairies!.[:D]

[/quote]

And in tomorrows episode, Wiz will attempt to argue that black is white. I bet you wouldn''t think it polite if I told you to ''shut thy gob''. In fact, you have generated almost an entire thread by yourself here rebuking people for saying exactly that. And, btw, this is just friendly ribbing before you get up the a*se about it. [;)]   

macdougall''s perm

Wiz will attempt to argue that black is white. I bet you wouldn''t think it polite if I told you to ''shut thy gob''. In fact, you have generated almost an entire thread by yourself here rebuking people for saying exactly that. And, btw, this is just friendly ribbing before you get up the a*se about it.

Taken in the spirit you intended mate[:D]

It has to be said Wizard that on this thread you give all the appearance of having sat on your hat instead of putting it on your head. I am impressed, however, that you have found your Oxford dictionary. How did you discover its hiding place after all these long years? 

macdougall''s perm

Wiz will attempt to argue that black is white. I bet you wouldn''t think it polite if I told you to ''shut thy gob''. In fact, you have generated almost an entire thread by yourself here rebuking people for saying exactly that. And, btw, this is just friendly ribbing before you get up the a*se about it.

Taken in the spirit you intended mate[:D]

[/quote]

Nice one, and good work with last night''s hex, btw. Blinder. [Y]