Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Superb Pinkun Reporting!

http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED30%20Jan%202008%2019%3A08%3A00%3A593

"Bates gained notoriety after full frontal nude pictures he took of himself were posted onto the internet by a scorned ex-girlfriend and subsequently appeared in the national press."

______________

Poor Sod, he''ll probably go back to Middlesboro now!

Yes Pinkun that was over 18 months ago and we all do silly things when we''re young.

I''m sure that our new signing really appreciates the Pinkun''s interest in his pinkun and has formed an early impression of how supportive our local football paper are of our players and club. 

They think they''re The Sun but they may as well be the Greenun'' in disguise.

Seriously, do some of you ever stop moaning about Pinkun''s reporting.

Oh this headline is misleading Hucks isn''t going to Toronto..

And now this and plenty of others. Why be so pedantic about a section of an article..

I personally don''t even want the waste of space here anyway. He looks lazy and what he done to Chadders was enough for me.

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]

http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED30%20Jan%202008%2019%3A08%3A00%3A593

"Bates gained notoriety after full frontal nude pictures he took of himself were posted onto the internet by a scorned ex-girlfriend and subsequently appeared in the national press."

______________

Poor Sod, he''ll probably go back to Middlesboro now!

[/quote]Especially as it is a direct quote from wikipedia...

[quote user="cityangel"]Yes Pinkun that was over 18 months ago and we all do silly things when we''re young.[/quote]

Any confessions then CA?

I can''t say any nudie pics of me are likely to surface (luckily for the world) and neither have shot at people with a paint gun....

Personally, I don''t really care what he has done in the past as long as he gives 100% when pulling on the yellow and green.

it would be nice to concentrate more on the "on field" anitics to be honest, I don''t think it did much for Chris Brown''s image when he signed for us either - but hey, that''s the way of the modern world.

Rudolph and Marty

Off Topic but are you two having some kind of competition of who can display the sauciest picture, maybe you should try a playboy forum? [:)]

combine that with him tw**ing chadders at Scum stadium last season and he smelles of a trouble maker...

Chris Brown mark 2 it seems

jas :)