Sign in to follow this  
Beaker

Chris Brown sent off

does that mean hes suspended for his carrow road return?

Can anyone remmeber the rules on when a suspension for a 2 yellow card, sending off comes into affect?

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"][quote user="Beaker"]useless plank[/quote]

Feel better.....?
[/quote]

much....thanks

Sent off so definitely misses the next game regardless of whether it was two yellows or one red.

It''s only picking up a fifth yellow card for the season that a player gets a week before the suspension kicks in.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]I guess it won''t matter now, but would we not have included a clause that he couldn''t play against us anyway? [/quote]

Id expect a clause in the contract saying he can play in every game against us without fail

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Doubt it, Roeder''s a smart cookie and would''ve wanted Brown to play against us.[/quote]

Good point :-)  but there is always an extra threat from a returning player, even if he couldn''t hit a barn door when he was with us....

Well at least we can sing "Thank you very much for signing Brown, thank you very much, thank you very very very much" without him responding by sticking one in the back of the net!!

Apparently, he has been playing well for them.

There was me looking forward to wearing this tee-shirt on saturday

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Norwich-City-Chris-Wood-Goals-4-Gays-tshirt-gift-box_W0QQitemZ310002668714QQihZ021QQcategoryZ106512QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQtrksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

Ok, who evers selling it can''t tell the difference between Chris Woods and Chris Brown, and £15.99 is a bit much for one joke, but it still tickles me that you can buy it. 

apparently had a great game (apart from the sending off) accoring to  Preston fan, I still think people were a little quick to judge his abilities, he is certinaly putting in decent performances at his new club and they are doing OK also. I guess the £400,000 was not so high afterall, suits both clubs.

brown set up 2 of prestons goals in the FA cup saturday.  very nicely weighted layoffs that shouted quality - he''s linking well with hawley as well, who''s on fire at the mo.  can''t remember him creating a scoring chance here. 

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]I guess it won''t matter now, but would we not have included a clause that he couldn''t play against us anyway? [/quote]

The only time these clauses can be included are with loans.  When it''s a full transfer it is againt the rules in a similar way to the Tevez affair.

[quote user="Beaker"]

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"][quote user="Beaker"]useless plank[/quote]

Feel better.....?
[/quote]

much....thanks

[/quote]

Chuckle, chuckle stop it Beaker... [;)]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Beaker"]

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"][quote user="Beaker"]useless plank[/quote]Feel better.....?[/quote]

much....thanks

[/quote]

Chuckle, chuckle stop it Beaker... [;)]

[/quote]found a soul mate? he''s almost as popular as you

[quote user="Saint Canary"]

The only time these clauses can be included are with loans.  When it''s a full transfer it is againt the rules in a similar way to the Tevez affair.

[/quote]

What about Leon Mckenzie to Coventry? He couldn''t play against us that season.

[/quote]

[/quote]

why is he so good at preston ?i know he would put in the effort, and could win headers (even though he would fall over afterwards) i think he didnt like the club, if he was still here i would say get him out.

only positive is we got money from him :D

Let''s face it although his goal ratio is very poor, he put in some good performances for us. He has helped turn around Prestons form and so I for one am glad he''s out on Saturday.

If we win on saturday can we start looking upward and not over our shoulders?