Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

We've signed Shefki Kuqi from Palace!

[quote user="Fellas"]Aye. The "freewebs" bit gives it away mate.
[/quote]

The ''Norwich signing Kuqi'' bit gave it away.

Really good effort, trouble is, its probably the kind of signing we will end up with!

Would it be too out of line to request the mods to just delete this whole thread?  By letting obvious forgeries like this remain in the public domain is only bound to cause more confusion, especially to those who don''t notice the freewebs address.

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]

Would it be too out of line to request the mods to just delete this whole thread?  By letting obvious forgeries like this remain in the public domain is only bound to cause more confusion, especially to those who don''t notice the freewebs address.

[/quote]

Lighten up NYC, it''s a joke not a Nigerian scam.

All good fun! Lets hope when they do announce the new signings tomorrow they are not ex Ip**** (one is too many with Bates)! I also think I will have nightmares tonight that the Kuqi story may become reality!

[quote user="Man-E-Faces"]All good fun! Lets hope when they do announce the new signings tomorrow they are not ex Ip**** (one is too many with Bates)! I also think I will have nightmares tonight that the Kuqi story may become reality![/quote]

Yeah, I laughed so much my stomach started to ache.