Sign in to follow this  
reg

Cahill going to Birmingham

On the BBC website this morining it says Birmingham have won the race to sign Cahill, could this mean we will finally sign Tiny

[quote user="reg"]    On the BBC website this morining it says Birmingham have won the race to sign Cahill, could this mean we will finally sign Tiny
[/quote]

I cant see anything about Cahill going to Birmingham, whats the link please?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="reg"]    On the BBC website this morining it says Birmingham have won the race to sign Cahill, could this mean we will finally sign Tiny
[/quote]

I cant see anything about Cahill going to Birmingham, whats the link please?

[/quote]

cahill will go

they interviewed a.m on radio after sunderland game and 1st question was "any business before window close?" he replied "yes you all know we had bid accepted we couldnt get anything done today because of prepartion for the match, karen brady been working hard behind the scenes to get this deal into place and we are quitley confident of getting something sorted out tommorow"

Its in the rumours section CA.Birmingham have won the race to sign Aston Villa defender Gary Cahill with Bolton losing out. (Daily Mirror)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/7216876.stm

Only a rumour but lets hope its true

Doesn''t it seem logical that he''d stay in Birmingham, I mean he wouldn''t have to move house, move after from family and to be far, Bolton aren''t a better football club than Brum

And Birminghams.... well hes already there [:D]

I personally feel a bit sick over this transfer- this is a young player who spent the first half of this season on loan to Sheffield United, didnt exactly turn any heads, and then he becomes part of a 5 million pound transfer saga? This is proof the argument thats been ongoing for the last few weeks....

Not only has Cahill gone to Bolton but according to Tribalfootball.com Coventry are trying to get Taylor as well now!