Sign in to follow this  
spm2866

No money but loads of fans until 2008-2009

I think it speaks for itself, does the extra loan signings we are taking give us any encouragement to renew our season tickets.....
So many false dawns.....
Never mind another season of championship football if we are lucky, How much more are us the faithful Norwich City fans going to put up with a regime which is fast becoming the new "ROBERT CHASE ERA"?
25,000 fans each home game and we are settling in for another 9 years of obscurity just like before!
Do we deserve it and have we got any money?
Or has Glenn been told to wait until the summer then the club might offer another share issue to help him?
Or maybe as my father has metioned numerous times in the last 30 years of watching my beloved Norwich....Delia and Co might get the blankets out and ask us to throw in our change!
OTBC

[quote user="spm2866"]I think it speaks for itself, does the extra loan signings we are taking give us any encouragement to renew our season tickets.....So many false dawns.....Never mind another season of championship football if we are lucky, How much more are us the faithful Norwich City fans going to put up with a regime which is fast becoming the new "ROBERT CHASE ERA"?25,000 fans each home game and we are settling in for another 9 years of obscurity just like before!Do we deserve it and have we got any money? Or has Glenn been told to wait until the summer then the club might offer another share issue to help him?Or maybe as my father has metioned numerous times in the last 30 years of watching my beloved Norwich....Delia and Co might get the blankets out and ask us to throw in our change!OTBC[/quote]After the start we had this season, did you seriously expect a promotion challenge ?  It''s still mathematically possible I suppose, but it would be daft to throw money at the team to try to get us promoted at the moment, especially when Scunthorpes'' forward is valued at 5 million by his chairman, and Birmingham are turning down 1 million for a bloke who can''t get on their bench.  I could understand this post if we were in the top 6 - but we''re a long way from there.

not a promotion challenge but finish as high as possible and at least start building for a push next term not settle for lower regions of the championship or worse.

[quote user="spm2866"]I think it speaks for itself, does the extra loan signings we are taking give us any encouragement to renew our season tickets.....
So many false dawns.....
Never mind another season of championship football if we are lucky, How much more are us the faithful Norwich City fans going to put up with a regime which is fast becoming the new "ROBERT CHASE ERA"?
25,000 fans each home game and we are settling in for another 9 years of obscurity just like before!
Do we deserve it and have we got any money?
Or has Glenn been told to wait until the summer then the club might offer another share issue to help him?
Or maybe as my father has metioned numerous times in the last 30 years of watching my beloved Norwich....Delia and Co might get the blankets out and ask us to throw in our change!
OTBC[/quote]

What you are asking for is Ambition. Well I''m sorry you wont find any at Carrow Rd at least not on the pitch.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

Wev''e gone from Champions of this league to the Premiership and relegated back imediately, and it seems to me we are still not budging from a middle of the road mediocrity championship team, yes Glenn and his skilful backroom team have got the team stable but the concerns are that we will still have 25,000 fans here next year and still watching a side who will float around beneath the top ten!

Surely it must concern you when you see Watford about to return to the Premiership and they don''t have support anywhere near what Norwich have got, yes they have sold some players but so have we, i''m sorry but i feel the people at boardroom level have become happy with mid table football, they might tell you otherwise but its not true!

I don''t see Glenn staying long enough with what this club offers him, there will be another club who will require his services with better chances on the financial side!

OTBC

Glenn, his backroom team and the players have the ambition but at boardroom level there lies the lack of it!

OTBC