Sign in to follow this  
birminghamcanary

Dreaming about greeno!!

I had a dream that we got Gallacher, officially, and as soon as he signed, the club announced that greeno had gone to Birmingham for a year loan!! Strange huh!! Reassure me this wont happen!!

Oh no! A City Dreams Part 3 thread!
Don''t worry, birminghamcanary. This will not happen. 1st Wizard explained a while back that if you dream something like this then the opposite will come true, so perhaps we will instantly let Gallacher go to Brum on a season-long loan then?! No, I can''t see it either. Wiz, I need you to do an interpretation as I am failing miserably!!!

I have had no City-related dreams since we returned to the Promised Land, so I guess I must have a somewhat soothed soul at the moment. Can''t see it lasting when August gets here though!

I''m afraid it may mean bad news Susie!. Nothing to do with dreaming though. If Gallacher signs, I cannot for the life of me, see an International keeper content with sitting on the bench all season.

No, I fear the worst. Someone with wads of cash has made an offer for Greeno, which may be too good to turn down. Sorry, but I would agree with it if, and I must stress the word if, the funds are reinvested in quality players.

Then again Birmingham Canary may have had sardines for supper!.

Flip. Hadn''t thought of that, Wiz. Now i''m cacking it that we may lose the mighty Greeno! Out of interest, how much do you reckon would constitue a big enough wad of cash?

Its worrying, but I''d heard rumours of "done deals" with loads of Premiership clubs all through the season.
Fingers crossed we can hang on to him. He won so many points for us over the course of the season, its scary.

Greeno must stay!

Herb

sorry to start all this worrying!! Hope it doesn''t happen!! I just think that worthy knows there''s more to come from greeno and he knows he''ll only get it if there is a bit of competition for his place!!

Well Thank you for putting me in a bad mood for the rest of the day!! First of all I thought this thread was about the kind of dreams i have about GREENO!! LOL. Seriously though, I have to say this has been worrying me for some time as well. I have it on good authority that Greeno will not be leaving the club unless there is SERIOUS money involved!!! And I mean SERIOUS!!!!