Sign in to follow this  
Boba Fett

Cruciate Kids

Call me a pessamist but 2 of the 3 players we have signed have had serious cruciate ligament injuries in the last 18 months and the 3 players have less than 50 games together alltold in first team football.  Now i will be delighted if they prove to be brilliant but i am not sure if thats what we need at this present moment and does strkie me on the day of the deadline as a little bit of desperation especially as not all of them can play in our team at once as we have to many loans now.  Not sure if its gonna solve our inability to hit a cows a** with a banjo up front either!

If the day passes with no permanent signings then I''ll agree with you but until that time, Calm down man.  Have two [B] [B] 

I have a horrible feeling that the money pot is actually empty at Carra Rd which mystifys me but thats a whole other thread!  Fingers crossed for a striker now.....  I see Andy Cole has gone on loan to Burnley i think he could do a Dion at this level.....

Sorry to go on but i have just read the article about the new players on the official site and apparenetly none of then will be available permenately!  In which case over half our team could be missing next year and we will be back to where we started from we will be without

Dion, Ched, Bates, Henry, Pearce, Camara and possibly Hucks. And then we have all of those out of contract!

[quote]

Sorry to go on but i have just read the article about the new

players on the official site and apparenetly none of then will be

available permenately!  In which case over half our team could be

missing next year and we will be back to where we started from we will

be without

Dion, Ched, Bates, Henry, Pearce, Camara and possibly Hucks. And then we have all of those out of contract![/quote]

Sounds like GR will be building from the ground up this summer then - I consider this to be a good thing.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]

Sorry to go on but i have just read the article about the new players on the official site and apparenetly none of then will be available permenately!  In which case over half our team could be missing next year and we will be back to where we started from we will be without

Dion, Ched, Bates, Henry, Pearce, Camara and possibly Hucks. And then we have all of those out of contract![/quote]

Sounds like GR will be building from the ground up this summer then - I consider this to be a good thing.
[/quote]

But we all know the bloody board won''t spend the money....................we ain''t got a dime.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]

Sounds like GR will be building from the ground up this summer then - I consider this to be a good thing.[/quote]

But we all know the bloody board won''t spend the money....................we ain''t got a dime.

[/quote]If we only have doris the tea lady and 2 keepers, they''ll have no choice but to spend the money.  If you think we''re broke, best to save what we have for a time when prices aren''t so silly, don''t you think old chap ?

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]If we ain''t got a dime HOW can we spend the money then wiz ?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]If we ain''t got a dime HOW can we spend the money then wiz ?[/quote]

Simple Lappin, by getting rid of more players then we buy.................and we have mate!