Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

A marriage made in heaven!

Steven Bywater and Ipswich Town. My favourite goalie and my favourite club. The perfect match. Bring on the derby if it comes off.

[quote user="Kathy"]Steven Bywater and Ipswich Town. My favourite goalie and my favourite club. The perfect match. Bring on the derby if it comes off.[/quote]

can i ask what you dislike about bywater? i like him i do but im guessing something happend down the line somewhere? as someone else made similar point yesterday

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="Kathy"]Steven Bywater and Ipswich Town. My favourite goalie and my favourite club. The perfect match. Bring on the derby if it comes off.[/quote]

can i ask what you dislike about bywater? i like him i do but im guessing something happend down the line somewhere? as someone else made similar point yesterday

[/quote]

Play acting, mouthing, winding the crowd up, timewasting, trying to get players sent off, feigning injury, trying to pick fights with Chris Martin........... I''m sure others on here will give you further examples..

My Ipswich friend isn''t a happy person today, think last time he played at PR both Bywater and Bruce got sent off.

Must be one of the most unpopular goalies around with his time wasting tactics and gobby mouth.

As Kathy said its a marriage made in heaven [:)]

I''m sure he knew something at someone in the crowd infront of in the N&P. I think it was a bottle or something one of the fans had thrown on the pitch or something. Either way, he is a p****.

[quote user="Fellas"]I''m sure he knew something at someone in the crowd infront of in the N&P. I think it was a bottle or something one of the fans had thrown on the pitch or something. Either way, he is a p****.
[/quote]

it was an offensive gesture to the river end fans after the Derby game last season -  I think Bywater was lucky not to have been reported.

this followed the most cynical display of timewasting and play acting from the entire Derby squad (and of course shocking referreeing - I think he added 2 minutes which should have been nearer 6).

Bywater''s part in all this was that he went down after a challenge on the edge of the box clutching his knee - only problem was the knee he was clutching wasnt actually the one which was hit - he took a fair amount of abuse from the river end which prompted him to indicate to us that we were all a bunch of self abusers ...

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Well its the only time that I''ve ever wanted to wait outside the ground a smack a player from an opposing team - and I''m a very peaceful person!! The bloke is that much of a sc*mbag!

[quote user="greenTshirt"]

[quote user="Fellas"]I''m sure he knew something at someone in the crowd infront of in the N&P. I think it was a bottle or something one of the fans had thrown on the pitch or something. Either way, he is a p****.[/quote]

it was an offensive gesture to the river end fans after the Derby game last season -  I think Bywater was lucky not to have been reported.

this followed the most cynical display of timewasting and play acting from the entire Derby squad (and of course shocking referreeing - I think he added 2 minutes which should have been nearer 6).

Bywater''s part in all this was that he went down after a challenge on the edge of the box clutching his knee - only problem was the knee he was clutching wasnt actually the one which was hit - he took a fair amount of abuse from the river end which prompted him to indicate to us that we were all a bunch of self abusers ...

[/quote]Aye I remeber that when he was on the floor getting treatment some kids sitting at the front threw like a bottle or something near him and he picked it up as he got up and chucked it ''em. (I sit about 7/8 rows from the front)I remember him swearing at us as well. And at the final whistle he also swore at us and celebrated infront of us. (just like gary neville I guess).

Bywater loves himself... time for one of rustys "2 footed challenges" as Ian Holloway called it.. hopefully into bywaters face

jas :)

Does anyone remember when Robinson was screwing up for England, our friend Bywater comes out and say I should be england no 1

HA!

City Angel :

My Ipswich friend isn''t a happy person today, think last time he played at PR both Bywater and Bruce got sent off.

Be interesting to see how those two get on in training! [;)]