Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Any Striker News?

Paterson is no £2 million player , jesus he was playing in Stokes reserves 4 months ago .

This is the latest on the scunny chat sites

He went to an undisclosed club for an undisclosed fee this morning. Horsefield was immediately called up and asked to name his price.

The news of the Horsefield signing was unleashed on the public less than an hour later.

Wharton will announce departure of Paterson at 11:45PM this evening after the euphoria of Horsefield signing has sunk in with the masses. He hopes that news of the departure of Pato will be a softer blow and acceptable by all.

Horsefield to be in the squad on Saturday along with all the other new signings in a Tribute Squad.

Ameobi will play a bit part as always.

This or something better happen we need a striker

It''s us - will be announced shortly, been having medical and the i''s and t''s are being crossed and dotted as I type. My source if very creditable.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Jarvis just gone on loan to Notts County, Is this a sign a striker is coming in????
[/quote]

Its quite exciting, but scary too, what an anti-climax it will be if we get nothing (more) (and permanent!)

Michael Kightly was playing non league football 12 months ago, you would give 2m for him.  Doyle at Reading was playing at a negligable standard in Ireland little over 2 years ago, you would have to give £5m + for him.  The game is littered with players who went on to become superstars despite not making it at there first club. 

[quote user="Mal"]It''s us - will be announced shortly, been having medical and the i''s and t''s are being crossed and dotted as I type. My source if very creditable.[/quote]

this the same source that told u about Taylor? your source is pulling ur leg mate....

which "tommorow" is Paterson signing on this time? Go away Mal.

jas :)

[quote user="Mal"]It''s us - will be announced shortly, been having medical and the i''s and t''s are being crossed and dotted as I type. My source if very creditable.[/quote]

Tomorrow by any chance???

Hope so.