Sign in to follow this  
canadian yellow

Birmingham reject bid for Matt Taylor

Total lack of ambition from our board. We all KNOW we could have signed him for 1m, if only our board had shown the ambition and coughed up the extra 250k Brum were asking for.... oh.90% of the whinging on this message board for the last month has been about what exactly?

[quote user="Big Down Under"]Total lack of ambition from our board. We all KNOW we could have signed him for 1m, if only our board had shown the ambition and coughed up the extra 250k Brum were asking for.... oh.

90% of the whinging on this message board for the last month has been about what exactly?
[/quote]

From what i hear,its the Brimmingham board who are being awkward. They are still bitter about Talor turning down QPR (Brimmingham board are good friends with QPR board)  also hear (rumours) that norwich did up their bid but was rejected as Birmmingham have up the price and i cant see him joining now as Brimmingham have lost out on Cahill. Maybe a poss loan signing in nxt few weeks.

[quote user="Mal"]

He''s going nowhere, we were never going to get him this transfer window.

[/quote]

So why did you keep telling us he was going to sign tomorrow then??

Scummer friend tells me reports are that Ipswich are having last minute talks with a defender, and It''s either Taylor or Rob Jones from Hibs.

[quote user="paul"]Scummer friend [/quote]

These two words should never be said in the same sentence