Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Preston are now Double Helix Hexed!

After the sheer, raw power of my Hexes was clearly demostrated last night at Southampton, I now inform you that those Preston upstarts have now been double helix Hexed.

Why double Helix Hex wiz?.

Well, they will be on a high after beating WBA last night, so I''ve added an extra portion of virgin to the usual brew for added ''bite''.

I tell you, they won''t know what em''![;)]

hextremely hexcellent news and i am hextremely hopeful you will hexcel yourself once again.

but what of Mr brown wiz? does the Hexcellent striker fall under the hex of suspension or does he hex Preson by being on the pitch? 

[quote user="Polar"]

hextremely hexcellent news and i am hextremely hopeful you will hexcel yourself once again.

but what of Mr brown wiz? does the Hexcellent striker fall under the hex of suspension or does he hex Preson by being on the pitch? 

[/quote]

Brown, should he try and play is 100% Hexed Polar.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Polar"]

[/quote]

Brown, should he try and play is 100% Hexed Polar.

[/quote]

but, your hexellence, with his current ability to miss barn doors from point blanc range would said hex reverse his fortunes?

i apologise for my lack of knowledge of your wizard ways but please clarify the effect?

[quote user="Kathy"]Go Wiz!. You''re much better off without me.[/quote]

No I''m not Kathy!.

I will need your witchy powers soon at Cardiff.[;)]

Polar:

Relax mate, even if Brown and Preston score I always Hex the team and result first.

Surely distance will be a problem, but the sympathetic resonance of the CANARY islands should surely more than counteract that.

Your Preston Hex seems to be gathering apace.

Brown and last nights scoring defender were sent off and miss saturdays game. Now, Wiz, we need you to go to work on that Karl Hawley, who''s been getting a bit good lately.  

[quote user="7rew"]Surely distance will be a problem, but the sympathetic resonance of the CANARY islands should surely more than counteract that.
[/quote]

Yes but I seem to remember from a pub quiz that the Canary Islands are infact named after dogs (Canares? Canine? Latin?)

[quote user="Kathy"]I will be in the Canary Islands. Will it work from that distance?[/quote]

If you use enough newt tails and bat wings then yes Kathy.[;)]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Is it true you have to choke a chicken for each of these spells?[/quote]

No Ru, because then it would be a fowl!/[:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

After the sheer, raw power of my Hexes was clearly demostrated last night at Southampton, I now inform you that those Preston upstarts have now been double helix Hexed.

Why double Helix Hex wiz?.

Well, they will be on a high after beating WBA last night, so I''ve added an extra portion of virgin to the usual brew for added ''bite''.

I tell you, they won''t know what em''![;)]

[/quote]

Very glad to hear it, look forward to Saturday arvo now! [:)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Wow! how good was that?

It justs get better and better and better...............[;)]

[/quote]

Yes indeed , Now did you nearly boob Wiz did you add the bats wing at the last minute ? hence the late winner . I am intrigued by the part played by the virgin in all this , does she stir your cauldron for you ? [;)] arrdee.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Sits on his face more like.....the unspeakable pursuing the uneatable.[/quote]

Now Rude old that was Oscar Wildes comment on fox hunting .Oh!! I see.

[quote user="arrdee"] I am intrigued by the part played by the virgin in all this , does she stir your cauldron for you ? [;)] arrdee.[/quote]

Every single time mate!.[;)]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Sits on his face more like.....the unspeakable pursuing the uneatable.[/quote]

I thought there was more to this than met the eye.[;)]