Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Wallpapers

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Nice selection.  Love "offside" but I had to go with Dion1.[/quote]

Install WPChanger and "go with" all of them. Awesome program.

Fantastic work Pete!!!

All very good but the thing that stood out most is the smile on the stewards face in the Offside wallpaper!!!!!!

Classic!!!!

And that sad Tw*t Sharpe is still celebrating!!!!

Good Work!

One thing I notice is the "noise" in the photographs. You''d want to hire someone like me to do the photos and I''ll give ya high res versions ;)  

I''ve gone for picture number 3 with my Hucks in it although I was very tempted by the Dion 3 one too

Thanks again Pete [:)]

I liked the Glen and Clarky one too, if that had Dion and Hucks in it too it would have been perfect [:D]

Pete

Thanks for the great work generally and am not sure how hard this might be to dig up or get on a screensaver but I remember a great picture of Steve Bruce''s header in the 1985 Milk Cup Semi Final in front of a packed Barclay with steam coming out of it with Bruce wheeling off with his arm up in the air.  If this is anywhere in your archives it would look great as a screensaver.

[quote user="cityangel"]I liked the Glen and Clarky one too, if that had Dion and Hucks in it too it would have been perfect [:D][/quote]

And of course Pete you could have had us lovely old Pink Un Pickers lined Up outside Dixmar Racing last sat on your wallpaper . Just think of that [:D] arrdee. 

Now all available in 800x600 and glorious 1280x1024 technicolour. Just click the links on the first page and replace the 1024 bit with either 800 or 1280. I''ll be putting these all on the wallpapers page with thumbnails and will pop up a link up when done.

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="cityangel"]I liked the Glen and Clarky one too, if that had Dion and Hucks in it too it would have been perfect [:D][/quote]

And of course Pete you could have had us lovely old Pink Un Pickers lined Up outside Dixmar Racing last sat on your wallpaper . Just think of that [:D] arrdee. 

[/quote]

Now Pete have you given anymore thought to including us lovely old Pink Un Pickers outside the bookmaker Dixmar Racing picking up the cheque on behalf of the Pink Un for the Norwich City Academy ?. Now If you do decide to include us could I just say , when you people are hanging the wall paper could you please ensure there are no wrinkles on arrdee please . because I am very vain ,I would hate to go in a house and see myself looking as wrinkled as a prune [:D][;)] arrdee

Good stuff Pete. Thanks a lot.I now have the big man Dion in glorious 1280x1024 technicolour on my 24" widescreen monitor.