Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Free Bet this weekend

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

[quote user="Fellas"]Thank you guys but as we8wba pointed out. Nearly all of the nap''s were winners this week (except from villa and darlington again lappin [:P]). So well done to everybody!
[/quote]

er....and except for mine, (bloomin Ipswich), well done for missing it out fellas !

[/quote]

and my Embarrassed [:$] West Ham tip. So congratulations Party!!! [<:o)]  Fellas on missing that one out.

I  think a special mention should be made for those other Pickers who helped "Fellas" Trent, Pboro,Cosmic ,Leeds,and of course "Yankee"

I was thinking about the regular Pickers we have in our team with the experience and youth mix , we have "Yankee" "Blah" Gentleman Jim ,Lucky, G .T, City A ,we also have the talented Nutty ,what would we do without him ? those I consider are the ones with experience .

Then we have the young guns , Fellas , 7rew, we8,norfolkchance , p boro, c george, leeds ,shack ,trent, jas, cosmic, lapp,

Then there''s myself who has ...er..er..er..er..sausages.[:)] arrdee

Yankee2 Fellas.

also think it was good mix of odds, he went with say 4 or so dead certs(well on paper) then put few favs but with bigger odds on to get more money

i think fellas should deffo get another week sometime soon, he could be on hot streak like yankee was

[quote user="arrdee"]

I  think a special mention should be made for those other Pickers who helped "Fellas" Trent, Pboro,Cosmic ,Leeds,and of course "Yankee"

I was thinking about the regular Pickers we have in our team with the experience and youth mix , we have "Yankee" "Blah" Gentleman Jim ,Lucky, G .T, City A ,we also have the talented Nutty ,what would we do without him ? those I consider are the ones with experience .

Then we have the young guns , Fellas , 7rew, we8,norfolkchance , p boro, c george, leeds ,shack ,trent, jas, cosmic, lapp,

Yankee2 Fellas.

[/quote]

Ray, you lovely old boy. I was chuffed to bits to see myself as 1 of the young guns.

Unfortunately i''m 16 in reverse next week. When i was 16 Kevin Keelan and Ron Davies were having their first season with us. (1963)

I''m still young in my head, but the body carried on getting older. lol. But you say it''s good to have a mix of youth and experience in our "team".

Now. Come on boys and girls lets keep the momentum going with another win at the weekend for Norwich and the "Free Bet Team"

George.

George, I''m just a tad older than you but, if ardee had mistaken me for a young gun, I would have gladly kept my mouth shut. I think it may have even made my bones function a little better too.

[quote user="canarygeorge"][quote user="arrdee"]

Yankee2 Fellas.

[/quote]

Ray, you lovely old boy. I was chuffed to bits to see myself as 1 of the young guns.

Unfortunately i''m 16 in reverse next week. When i was 16 Kevin Keelan and Ron Davies were having their first season with us. (1963)

I''m still young in my head, but the body carried on getting older. lol. But you say it''s good to have a mix of youth and experience in our "team".

Now. Come on boys and girls lets keep the momentum going with another win at the weekend for Norwich and the "Free Bet Team"

George.

[/quote]

Now George I am sorry I included you with the young guns that shoot from the hip . No I aren''t because you will aways be young at heart as far as I am concerned I will always regard you as one of my young lions that are ready to tear Dixmar apart . one of the new Pickers that I forgot to mention was that Graham H , like your diary by the way . "I am worried about Jim" eh!! Nutty ?[:D] arrdee.

Yankee 2,Fellas, 

One of the disadvantages of being an ''''old'''' gun arrdee is that we get a bit forgetful. I think you forgot Delias tasty niblets and probably more besides and I''m not sure which Jim you had in mind.

Now where was I ??

[quote user="canarygeorge"]

Just happy to be part of the team Ray.

By the way. What has "Mrs Dales Diary" got to do with it ? 

[/quote]

You are sharp George , as sharp as a razor . Now this is why I want to meet you at the end of the season at the presentation , I want you there to shake your hand and say a big thank you to you , as I want all you fans there so I can do the same . I am sure Nutty and myself can organise something special at the end of the season just to say a big thank you , and could arrdees meat including arrdees famous sausages be involved ?[:D][Y][B][B] arrdee

Yankee2,Fellas,

[quote user="lappinitup"]

One of the disadvantages of being an ''''old'''' gun arrdee is that we get a bit forgetful. I think you forgot Delias tasty niblets and probably more besides and I''m not sure which Jim you had in mind.

Now where was I ??

[/quote]

Now "Lappinitup" are you saying you are not 18 teen ? I am sure you always lead me to believe you were quite young , that''s why I included you with my young guns along side C George , I seems to me my young guns are disappearing like smoke , I wont have any left before long , so if you are older than me could you please keep quiet about it , lets just hope no one noticed it and we have got away with it .[;)] arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,

I think when it finally ended the last line was something like "I''ll always worry about Jim"

Lapp.. it could be Jim Blair, I was always worried about him! Unlike [8]Jimmy Bone, Superstar, how many goals have you scored so far [8] [:)]

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="canarygeorge"][quote user="arrdee"]

Yankee2 Fellas.

[/quote]

George.

[/quote]

Now George I am sorry I included you with the young guns that shoot from the hip . No I aren''t because you will aways be young at heart as far as I am concerned I will always regard you as one of my young lions that are ready to tear Dixmar apart . one of the new Pickers that I forgot to mention was that Graham H , like your diary by the way . "I am worried about Jim" eh!! Nutty ?[:D] arrdee.

Yankee 2,Fellas, 

[/quote]

Just a suggestion Arrdee,  at the bottom of your posts where it says" Yankee2, Fellas" at the bottom right corner you could write the total amount won on the free bet thread. So anyone new to the thread and the idea of what we do can see how much we have won for the academy. (a sort of totalizer )

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Come April will we be able to pick baseball games as our "nap?"  For us born and bred Yanks, thats where you clean house...[/quote]

hmmm newyorkcanary i may have to pick your bones in april onwards, i was pretty good at the nfl bar the big game when i backed the patriots with handicap but couple times i put 50quid bet on and got 350 of 3winners

i do believe the usa sports so much profitable than english football, well aslong you know your stuff lol

I''m amazed this thread is still going! I''ve also very privilaged to be part of ardee''s signiture!