Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Free Bet this weekend

inter have won i believe, i will be sticking a tenner on ivory coast later just for you

come on drogba

Yes my babies  ,YES, YES, YES, Fellas I have just spoken to Nutty he is loving it . He like me Is proud of the young guns we have on board the Free Bet,  what a squad a fine blend of experience and youth . The Free Bet is going from strength to strength . Come on you Ivory Coast .[Y] arrdee.

That was just a bit too close for comfort !

Makes tonights game all the more interesting. Cant see Ivory Coast having any problem disposing of Guinea. kick-off  8-30. B.B.C.3. 

COM''ON YOU IVORIANS!!!!!!!!!!!

Now are you lovely old Pickers getting nervous ? Looking at my watch it has It at 5 to 8 so I will be drifting through to the lounge I hope, or maybe not, I don''t know if I can watch It ,perhaps  I may stay on my computer and just watch the updates , thanks for the updates Trent ,George ,Yankee, Fellas, and all the rest of you lovely old pickers this afternoon you don''t know how much I appreciated it ,lets hope for good luck this evening .[Y] arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"]Now who do you think Is the proudest man man In the world ?[:D] .[/quote]

Well done Fellas and Ray,

I can see this part of the Forum being the most well visited in the future !

And hopefully Dixmar Racing will become the best known Bookies in Norfolk, it''s so nice to see a local business doing something for it''s football team.

first of all, well done to the people posting in we all put together several winners alltogether and gave fellas an opportunity of choice

second of all, once again well done to fellas putting the jigsaw together and avoiding potential banana skins on some match ups

and we got the luck we deserved in the inter game

Greetings Pink Un Pickers..... alright [Y]

Well done Fella''s![Y] I knew you were going to do it and it''s deserved for the effort you put in. You really are one of the brightest young stars [*] of our academy of pickers who are raising money to help produce young stars [*] from our clubs youth academy!

Well done to all the Pickers too. As We8 said there was good ammunition provided this week. It''s been coming, Norfolkchance1 was so unlucky last week and I''m sure there are more wins just around the corner.

I have emailed the guy from the FONCY site with the good news so hopefully he will update that soon and also emailed the Pink Un who I believe will be running something about you top Pink Un Pickers in next weeks paper.

That''s right.... hold tight... stay bright [H]

Thank you guys but as we8wba pointed out. Nearly all of the nap''s were winners this week (except from villa and darlington again lappin [:P]). So well done to everybody!

[quote user="cityangel"]Well Done everyone , how much did we win?[/quote]

Which will win with Dixmar Racing £78-55p  I ran the same bet through Boyle sports who are supposed to be the best , without your £10 stake, as we are,  their payout would be £59-51 just goes to show you how Billy Dixon is looking after us . So once again thanks "fellas" you have done us proud , roll on 3 o''clock Yes [Y] arrdee

[quote user="Fellas"]Thank you guys but as we8wba pointed out. Nearly all of the nap''s were winners this week (except from villa and darlington again lappin [:P]). So well done to everybody!
[/quote]

er....and except for mine, (bloomin Ipswich), well done for missing it out fellas !

[quote user="arrdee"]Now who do you think Is the proudest man man In the world ?[:D] .[/quote]I''ll tell you who is the happiest arrdee.... ME !!

I''m sooo glad that fellas didn''t choose my selection cos

I''M A FAILURE

But I''ll be back next week !!  

Well done Fellas, Good on yer !!

[quote user="Fellas"]Hello everyone. Looking forward to another win this week. Looking at the fixtures I don''t see a great deal in the prem. The top teams have got some toughies. In the championship nobody''s really setting the world alight and in league 1 the top teams are all at quite difficult away fixtures. I''ve already had a look at some of the suggestions and some I think look good. Found one or two myself in the fixture list. So I''ll leave you lot in suspence till friday. By the way ardee, are you going to be gracing us with a nap this week?
[/quote]

Yes I did indeed grace you with a "nap" from arrdee but you are your own man ,you set your own stall out you have done your own thing , that''s the best thing about your selections, myself and Nutty were left out which just goes to prove personality''s don''t come in to it with you , which I think is brilliant on your part ,For what ever reason . Nutty did do better than me with Bristol R ,I never got a mention with Stranraer.

It seems all of Norwich came out last night in your support . All the pubs and clubs were full cheering Ivory Coast on . I think the word must have spread like wildfire with our 1,200 hits on the Free Bet thread , coupled with Canarygeorges match threads It must have totaled over 1,500.

I hope all those fans were chanting "Fellas" "Fellas" "Fellas" as the goals went in . There is something to remember all your life "Fellas" also remember you have made arrdee the proudest man in the world [:D] [:D] [:D] [*][*][*]   arrdee

Yankee2, Fellas,