Sign in to follow this  
pickle

2 players before saturday????

Glen said that he is going to have 2 players before this saturdays game at leicster but there has been no development or proper infomation on us signing any player, as iliev has gone back due to not gettin a work permit and i dont think forsell will want to come to us. Is there going to be 2 new players to line up on saturday???

Good chance of a new goalkeeper I would think. Otherwise very quiet. We must be patient and should be used to it by now.

We never seem to hear anything concrete until a press conference has been announced anyway, so hopefully there will be one tomorrow!!  Obviously Roeder is close to concluding a couple of deals otherwise he would not have come out and said that, maybe just taking a little longer to dot the i''s and cross the t''s than he expected?

(try making your text a little smaller lol)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

sorry Pickle could u type that a bit bigger.. i dont think they can read it in Nepal!

jas :)

[/quote]

Leave Pickle alone.  He is just catering for our visually challenged contributors

[quote user="pickle"]

Glen said that he is going to have 2 players before this saturdays game at leicster but there has been no development or proper infomation on us signing any player, as iliev has gone back due to not gettin a work permit and i dont think forsell will want to come to us. Is there going to be 2 new players to line up on saturday???

[/quote]

Why does there have to be paper information, Glenn Roedors appointment was completely secret and very well hidden from the press!

[quote user="pickle"]

[/quote]

no