Sign in to follow this  
Delias Tasty Nibblets

Mark Fotheringham- Actim Index

Well done Fozzy, for all those who doubt his ability... hes currently officially the top performing midfielder in the championship according to the Actim Index, whilst i think there are better players, like Buzacky from QPR, or Gera, its partly based on his contribution to the team, and you can definately see how poor we are when he doesnt play.

I know that results exaggerated because of last weeks goal and assists, but its a gd achievement,

Give him a new contract now!

fair play to the lad he goes about his business pretty quietly, keeping the team ticking over... but the reason he gets slack from fans is that we are missing a player who can carve through balls and opportunities and everyone thinks this is his role?? is it his role or do we need a more creative midfielder alongside?? how often do we send a ball through the opposition defence for a striker to run onto??

[quote user="Delias Tasty Nibblets"]

Well done Fozzy, for all those who doubt his ability... hes currently officially the top performing midfielder in the championship according to the Actim Index, whilst i think there are better players, like Buzacky from QPR, or Gera, its partly based on his contribution to the team, and you can definately see how poor we are when he doesnt play.

I know that results exaggerated because of last weeks goal and assists, but its a gd achievement,

Give him a new contract now!

[/quote]

The result is not exaggerated as everything counts.....

He certainly has come a long way in the team since this time last year...

Nothing more than he deserves seeing his last performances

[quote user="Jamie Wright"]fair play to the lad he goes about his business pretty quietly, keeping the team ticking over... but the reason he gets slack from fans is that we are missing a player who can carve through balls and opportunities and everyone thinks this is his role?? is it his role or do we need a more creative midfielder alongside?? how often do we send a ball through the opposition defence for a striker to run onto??[/quote]That is exactly what Fozzy did for Ched''s equaliser against Barnsley.

LOL I see the top 100 is mainly made up of Town players, including the NO 1 player in the division!!! You lot cant win anything!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="clblue"]LOL I see the top 100 is mainly made up of Town players, including the NO 1 player in the division!!! You lot cant win anything!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Well if this is all you win this season, which i suspect it will be then i''ll be happy! We are slowly catching you up, watch over your shoulders you dirty binners!

Oh and if Marshall is as bad as half of you make out, then why is he the 3rd best keeper in the league?

[quote user="clblue"]LOL I see the top 100 is mainly made up of Town players, including the NO 1 player in the division!!! You lot cant win anything!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

won away from home yet? [:)] We have ........ oh and we''ve signed a few players as well.........

[quote user="Crazy Eddie"][quote user="Jamie Wright"]fair play to the lad he goes about his business pretty quietly, keeping the team ticking over... but the reason he gets slack from fans is that we are missing a player who can carve through balls and opportunities and everyone thinks this is his role?? is it his role or do we need a more creative midfielder alongside?? how often do we send a ball through the opposition defence for a striker to run onto??[/quote]

That is exactly what Fozzy did for Ched''s equaliser against Barnsley.
[/quote]

Once then is the answer......?

Any idea when you are going to start spending that £12M windfall then clblue????? Thought a club as awash with money as you are would be snapping up Premiership quality now to make the second half of the season a formality. 

Unless of course the money doesnt really exist and you are still in debt up to your eyeballs (just to a different creditor). [;)]

Well clblue at least we actually manage to pay our bills to the St John''s Ambulance - unlike Ipswich Town! Since you seem so intent on coming on this forum why don''t you come back and tell us what you think of the fact that your club still has an unpaid debt of over £9,000 to the St John''s Ambulance?

[quote user="Adam_Newcastle91"]wooo wht is actim must be a blind person that gives him good pts for contribution[/quote]Funny you should mention a blind person, because thats exactly what I thought when I saw your typing skills.