Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Munby - Roeder restores faith in club - cue board critics!

I''ll just get this in before anyone else does:"Roeder has restored faith in the team, not you lot on the board Roger... blah blah, etc etc"(So what if you appointed him!)

[quote user="a1canary"]I''ll just get this in before anyone else does:

"Roeder has restored faith in the team, not you lot on the board Roger... blah blah, etc etc"

(So what if you appointed him!)
[/quote]

Strange post.  Who was responsible for any loss of faith?  Grant, or the board?

You can''t have it both ways, you know.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]

[quote user="a1canary"]I''ll just get this in before anyone else does:"Roeder has restored faith in the team, not you lot on the board Roger... blah blah, etc etc"(So what if you appointed him!)[/quote]

Strange post.  Who was responsible for any loss of faith?  Grant, or the board?

You can''t have it both ways, you know.

[/quote]I''m saying nothing - just firing the starting gun!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

And who appoinnted Hamilton, Rioch, Grant and Duffy, and who sacked Walker shortly after his wife died...........Micky Mouse?.[:|]

[/quote]Hamilton was a massive mistake. Rioch is a great manager, speak to players who worked with him. Grant was a gamble - not many grumbled at the time (with hindsight he was worse than Scumilton) and Duffy was brought in by Grant, not the board. It was ''normal procedure'' to install him on a temp basis when he didn''t walk with Grant (which was odd...... no loyalty these days).Walker - if we''d kept him on and been relegated? 14 games without a win wasn''t it? His mind was elsewhere - this is business. Lifes hard.Get over it.Long live the board

[quote user="a1canary"]I''ll just get this in before anyone else does:

"Roeder has restored faith in the team, not you lot on the board Roger... blah blah, etc etc"

(So what if you appointed him!)
[/quote]

On the basis of chance, they had to get one management appointment right at some point!

I trust Roeder on the basis of what he has achieved to date. 

The fans are justified to have a different view of the board given what has happened since the club was promoted to The Premiership.