Sign in to follow this  
pickle

No New Signing

GR said today in the evening news that he just misssed out on signing to big players and dismissed any reports of being intrested in chris porter or the argintinian guy. so to be honoust i have no clue who he is chasing after and i bet that we have no new signing before tommorow.

And i also bet that the potential new signing (that was supposed to be annonced at 2pm) has said no and turned us down.

but to be honoust i think norwich and the board need to pull there finger out and start getting some players in if we really think we going to make the play off''s.

what we really need is a centre back, a central midfielder and a striker (all of whom can score)

And yes you have stopped me shoutingEmbarrassed [:$]

why do we need another cm? no need waisting money, its vital we get a target man and its vital we sign taylor!!! come on delia for once take a gamble!!!!

make the play offs!   Avoid relegation you mean, with a couple of injuries we are stuffed!

No excuses this time, yet some still believe the spin, transfer window after transfer window. Have an awful feeling that as soon as Glenn realises the club are giving him spin he is gonna do one, some here still won''t realise that we need a change to move forward.

[quote user="pickle"]

GR said today in the evening news that he just misssed out on signing to big players and dismissed any reports of being intrested in chris porter or the argintinian guy. so to be honoust i have no clue who he is chasing after and i bet that we have no new signing before tommorow.

And i also bet that the potential new signing (that was supposed to be annonced at 2pm) has said no and turned us down.

but to be honoust i think norwich and the board need to pull there finger out and start getting some players in if we really think we going to make the play off''s.

what we really need is a centre back, a central midfielder and a striker (all of whom can score)

And yes you have stopped me shouting [:$]

[/quote]Happy to talk to you now you''ve stopped shouting Pickle. Good lad.

Don''t let them shout you down when you talk about the play-offs coz that''s the one thing that supporters do. They want there team to win. And if they keep winning, then see how far we can go. We are all dreamers at heart. So come on City, come on Pickle, Get in there !! [:D]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

No excuses this time, yet some still believe the spin, transfer window after transfer window. Have an awful feeling that as soon as Glenn realises the club are giving him spin he is gonna do one, some here still won''t realise that we need a change to move forward.

[/quote]Can you imagine if we have another O''Neill debacle? Doesnt bear thinking about, but it is worrying that we arent a million miles away from it happening, if the reasons behind Roeders comments on ''''getting players out to force peoples hand, across the club'''' are to be believed.

Forget the Play offs this year. As for signings I think Glen is just getting loans to keep us up. The board will have to spend whether they like it or not.