Sign in to follow this  
Tim Dawson

Ameobi is starting !!

.........and finishing (a) the game, (b) our loan hopes and (c) poorly.

He nearly finished the Bolton centre half''s'' head too - not once, but twice.

OTBC

martins- african cup

viduka - don''t make me laugh, oh dear iv''e just wet myself, better go and get cleaned up

by the way if anyone has got about £10m sitting around, let me know and then you can start talking about buying those sorts of players

[quote user="sam"]

martins- african cup

viduka - don''t make me laugh, oh dear iv''e just wet myself, better go and get cleaned up

by the way if anyone has got about £10m sitting around, let me know and then you can start talking about buying those sorts of players

[/quote]

He was joking!!! Seriously! Don''t you have a SOH?

[quote user="Sit Down Shut Up"][quote user="sam"]

martins- african cup

[/quote]

He was joking!!! Seriously! Don''t you have a SOH?

[/quote]

I think it''s a prerequisite to attack other posters on the board these days, rather than see posts as jokes.  Everything everyone says on here is serious.

Anyway, I think Sam''s a binner...

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Viduka would be great, can`t see it tho but we can dream!![/quote]

please dont tell me you actually took that seriously and thought we could have a chance of getting viduka...

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Viduka would be great, can`t see it tho but we can dream!![/quote]

please dont tell me you actually took that seriously and thought we could have a chance of getting viduka...

[/quote]

I''d rather have Martins.  Mind you, Owen is rumoured to have fallen out with Keegan so maybe we could get him?