Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

When will "THEY" ever learn?.

West Brom, Scum, and now West Ham, just how long will it take some people to learn that my dark powers are far reaching and all seeing. The temporary blindness to the ref, when he missed the justified penalty claim, that was a small example of my ability.

I''ve cursed all these clubs in the last few weeks, for City''s greater good of course, and they sneered. Little did they know of my 1st magik spells awsome power. Hell, it even scares me sometimes and I know what I''m doing!.

Well now I warn the Premiership, and I''ll tell you now, some of the big boys are going to regret their careless remarks, and they WILL feel my wrath. I rejoiced, and felt rejuvinated in the pain of the arrogant Hammers supporters yesterday, sorry but I did. And now you''re going to witness a new and different wizard, more evil then ever before.

For I have mastered subtractive magik, Templeton will explain. But fear ye not, as loyal City fans you are usually protected against my powers, as are all at the club. So weep not for the big teams, they deserve it. City will NOT be relegated, I promise you at least that.

But remember this, as some of you are not yet convinced of my terrible ability, I will be unpleasent to argue with. My dear old adversary Yankee Canary has been very foolish to doubt me, be careful you don''t make the same mistakes as he did, because thay MAY, just may, upset my work in helping our great club go forward.

I have suspected for sometime now, that there are a couple of ''witches of the dark side'' on these boards, well declare yourselves now, because you can help me with your power. Together we can work miracles, yes?.

Drivel ends.

Good day Wizard. Your subject line made me think of the song, where the words could be modified to read:
Where have all the witches gone
Long time passing
Long time ago
They''ve gone bananas everyone
When will they ever learn
When will they ever learn

Wizard, you really are being too tolerant, kind or even nice towards me. You need to dig deeper and generate some caustic comments. This will likely bring dormant posters out of the woodwork.
P.S. No need to attach strong, devious potions to any comments. Let''s not go overboard.

Well .........what are you waiting for 1st Wizard ? ........... turn YC into a canary and stick his cage into a room with " Puddy tat " ............ he`s asked for it ...make him have it !!

An appropriate posting sheded with one possible exception. Are you sure you want me turned into a canary? Most posters would prefer my exile or demise to be as far removed from the canaries as possible. I''m sure 1st Wizard has a suitable alternative.

How about a compromise, YC? Perhaps Wiz could turn you into a bald eagle with yellow feathers!!!

Hmm, I''d prefer to change him into something more simple Susie, how about an eagles egg, which off course has gone off, then the yolk could be on him, get it!.

Only carrying out your instructions YC.

I like your suggestion susie, although knowing Wizard''s ineptness in the kitchen, he''d screw things up and I''d end up looking like Big Bird. Don''t think I''d like that. Doesn''t quite suit my majestic character.

Yes YC I can see your dilemma IF Wiz went a bit wrong; however, there would be certain benefits to this transformation. You would have no competition when applying for jobs with KFC to distribute leaflets outside their outlets as they would not have to provide you with a feathery all-in-one like the club has to for Captain Canary. When visiting Norfolk you could also be a temporary stand-in for the great mascot himself and earn yourself a few more grains of corn. The possibilities seem endless. Come on Wiz - do the man a favour!