Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Play offs still on?

norwich wont make playoffs. they need automatic form to stand a chance then they need bit luck to go with it to

18games left for norwich 2pts per game (automatic form) leaves you on 68pts if im right

usually you need around 72-74pts getting in, although this total will be lower this year i thin

norwich won''t go down, they aren''t lossing games, but at the same time not winning many either, never the less the unbeaten run in the league continues, but a striker is badly needed, dion will burn out soon, evans i think is only here for a month and cureton is pathetic, eastwood anybody???

[quote user="we8wba"]

norwich wont make playoffs. they need automatic form to stand a chance then they need bit luck to go with it to

18games left for norwich 2pts per game (automatic form) leaves you on 68pts if im right

usually you need around 72-74pts getting in, although this total will be lower this year i thin

[/quote]

what about wolves then? I take it you think you''re gonna walk the league? Whatever your views GO AND TELL EM TO A WOLVES FORUM!

Cureton will find his form eventually. He is a proven striker at championship level but his confidence has gone.

I for one think we would be nuts to let him go.

Hell yes its still on!

Wouldnt it stick it right up those fans are saying we''re bound to get relagated still if we did? I for one would love it.

But for this to happen we need a flippin'' finisher!!! Last season we were not creating chances- even this season we werent creating chances. Now we are, but we havnt got anyoneo to be taking them! Usually Evans is doing the legwork that Dubs cant manage anymore, and this in turn means Dublin cant get there for most of the chances. Cureton appears to be missing them professionally now- no offence to him and I really want him to get on well here but he needs to start converting soon. So, we need a strong forward desperately!

If we had Earnshaw- though it pains me to say this- this season by now we would be a helluva lot further from the bottom than we are now because with the amount of chances he is likely to have taken considering the non-creation last season leaving him only a few goals off the golden boot, coupled with his injury also.

Heres to finding a decent goalscorer, and then to the top 6!