Sign in to follow this  
Norphilwich

Murdoch leaves City!!

After only being at the club for four days Stuart Murdoch has left city....

He has said it is for family reasons...

We don''t seem to be having much luck in filling that postion......

[quote user="Mello Yello"]He couldn''t get on with the close-knit ''family'' of current incumbents currently at the helm at Carra......maybe.[/quote]

I blame it on your Mother-in-law Mello.

About time the club came clean and told us what happened to James Hollman.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]He couldn''t get on with the close-knit ''family'' of current incumbents currently at the helm at Carra......maybe.[/quote]

I blame it on your Mother-in-law Mello.

[/quote]

I blame everything on my Mother-in-law.......

Are we sure this was Stuart Murdoch - sounds more like Howling Mad Murdoch from The A Team? Maybe Colonel Decker was about to catch up with him again!?

Mrs Murdoch: Where the hell have you been? It''s Thursday and you left on Saturday to go and do some training , you said you were only stopping for a quick pint on the way home

Mr Murdoch. That''s all I did but I''m doing the training at Norwich now and it''s miles from anywhere and they only have trains out on Thursdays.

Mrs Murdoch. Don''t they have telephones in this Norwich place? You could have called and let me know you wouldn''t be back ''til Thursday. Your dinners ruined.

Mr Murdoch. No they don''t actually. It''s like a million miles away in the middle of nowhere, no phones, no 24 hour petrol stations, no streetlights no nothing really.

Mrs Murdoch. ................................. No Harvey Nicholls? No Prada? No Ikea?

Mr Murdoch. Well erm no love.

Mrs Murdoch. That''s it! You''re not going back! Tell them now. Wait! I''ll tell them, get me the phone..... wait that''s no good, get me a good rider and a fast horse and take this down.....

" Dear Mr Roeder.

I regret to inform you that.............."

"I have been out of full-time football for a while. I''ve been working part-time at Bournemouth and it was a very attractive offer to come back and work full-time."

Quote from our now ex-goalkeeping coach.

Was this the same interview panel that brought us Peter Grant I wonder.  Presumably they were aware of the phrase, if it ain''t broke go out and find someone completely unsuitable to take over.

Next.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]more to this than meets the eye, trust me.[/quote]

Perhaps he failed to disclose at his interview that he had once been a Primary School headmaster at Ipswich.....................

There''s more to the whole goalkeeping situation than meets the eye. Hollman. Lewis. American goalie. Murphy. Then perhaps Marshall?

[quote user="camuldonum"]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]more to this than meets the eye, trust me.[/quote]

Perhaps he failed to disclose at his interview that he had once been a Primary School headmaster at Ipswich.....................

[/quote]

HOW DARE HE! I blame Deals personally.......

Whatever is going on? First James Holman leaves and now Stuart Murdoch leaves after only three days after he says he''s very excited about working with the keepers here! Is there something or someone causing these coaches to leave?

[quote user="Zippy23255"]Whatever is going on? First James Holman leaves and now Stuart Murdoch leaves after only three days after he says he''s very excited about working with the keepers here! Is there something or someone causing these coaches to leave?[/quote]

Gunn?

I''ve heard (from my mate''s cousin''s mum, who''s a cleaner at Colney) that there''s apparently a portal into Hell situated direcrtly below the part of the training facilities where the goalkeepers tend to work. Presumably, all these keeper coaches have got tired of constant demonic intervention and decided enough is enough.

The club are ltrying to hire some sort of exorcist/superhero - but apparently at this time of the year such personnel are in high demand, and they might have to look to bring in a loan supernatural expert from another club.

[quote user="Foggo_on_the wing"]

Pure genius. Your talents are wasted here.

Can you please explain why I should trust you?

[/quote]

Thanks for your praise

and no I won''t explain to you, maybe if you drop the sarcasm I might, but then again you probably wouldn''t take it on board would you.

Another release clause I suppose (perhaps his agent insisted that the release clause was inserted into his contract "that  if your wife doesnt like it at Carrow Road you can leave").

Until someone comes out and explains exactly what is happening over the goalkeeping coach we can continue to make up what we want. 

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Foggo_on_the wing"]

Pure genius. Your talents are wasted here.

Can you please explain why I should trust you?

[/quote]

Thanks for your praise

and no I won''t explain to you, maybe if you drop the sarcasm I might, but then again you probably wouldn''t take it on board would you.

[/quote]

Well you could always try and see if I do take it on board.

Theory

Holman leaves without comment from club

Tommy Wright agrees to join, glenn has a chat with his friend and offers him the job, he says yes, then changes his mind, why?

Stewart Murdock agrees to join, glenn has a chat with his mate and offers him a job, he says yes, he is out of work so starts coaching at ncfc and sorts deal out whilst doing so. and then suddenly changes his mind. Family reasons? did he not talk to his misses before starting? not convinced!!!!!!! (club were very quick to say it was family reasons, was it a deflection away from another reason?)

Both think its great to work for a club like NCFC and they jump at the oppotunity to do so, however, it turns out to be not that great? why?

Glenn offers job to his mate and then gives him a poor contract, think not, so who hands out the deals?

we are not prepared to pay going rate or give contracts worth signing

pay peanuts and get......................................

Dont worry every one i have the low down on this one and it is no joke and i am not a binner!!!

From what i have heard Murdoch told one of the Acadmey goalkeepers that he was never going to get a chance here so he advised him to sign too another club!!!

That as far as i know is the reason.

Seems fair to me, you cant just come into a club and tell younger keepers to leave!!!

[quote user="cityangel"]

About time the club came clean and told us what happened to James Hollman.

[/quote]Maybe they are protecting his privacy......People are entitled to a private life.  Why do you feel they are obliged to divulge anything to you anyway?