Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

I can't stop thinking weird thoughts!

What with this Murdoch thing and no signings, I just sense something isn''t right.

I am thinking loads of weird things like Clark will go, a couple more players will be sold, Marshall, Hucks, Fozzy, Roeder walk out, a few days later we find out we are well and truely broke, administration and relegation.

I think I am just craving signings or I have a womb and I am not aware of it and it''s that time of the month.[:^)]

You are not alone.

I think that more than a few of us sensing the same. Too many things are just not adding up.

What I''ve heard is that the NCFC board is split, the finances are more rocky than generally thought, and Delia is in a big sulk. Could explain quite a bit.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

You are not alone.

I think that more than a few of us sensing the same. Too many things are just not adding up.

What I''ve heard is that the NCFC board is split, the finances are more rocky than generally thought, and Delia is in a big sulk. Could explain quite a bit.

OTBC

[/quote]

Maybe, it''s the ''smarm before the swarm?''......Maybe, there are things bubblin'' under the surface......

Cheerio Lee!......maybe, for starters.... 

I still think they have something up their sleeves (and I don''t mean their arms).

Lots of rumours going around about new investment.

Perhaps we are all going to be pleasantly surprised.

Well I certainly was coz my season ticket will be 20 quid cheaper than last year!

Thasa rummun ole job hentat.

[quote user="Snakepit Boy"]I can''t stop thinking weird thoughts, either. I once dreamt that a cow ate my arm, and then the cow turned into a cheese.[/quote]Oh my god, that was you?

i feel that way too. 5 out none in makes me think we may be in financial meltdown.  hope im wrong but im worried none the less.

one in perm - three loans...that makes four in?! and we have new players coming next week! i stake my reputation on the big transfer news thread which you can find in the forum!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I''ve always said we''re all but broke, these days I''m convinced we are.[/quote]

Have been saying so for ages haven''t we Wiz?

I would be over the moon if we were to sign Taylor and Porter... it really would be a massive step in the right direction.

Talk is cheap though...

Yet again the clock is ticking and yet again it looks like the NCFC boardroom is going to be found wanting.

Yet again money coming in to the club from players leaving and not being spent on able replacements... A recipie for flirting with relegation if ever I saw one!!!

" 5 out none in makes me think we may be in financial meltdown 2durrrrrrrrrrrrrIt would suggest the opposite.  Those players would have been on contract, albeit only until June perhaps but they would have had to be ''paid off''''. Which would require a lump sum payment.Loanees from Premiership clubs don''t come cheaply. How come, if we a facing some sort of crisis, can we afford to bring in 5 Premiership players and yet the supposedly super rich binners can only afford (or find) one loanee and he turns out to be a championship bit part player.Taking on Roeder  was a huge commitment, I doubt he, or the club, would have gone through with it without any certainty of long term backing.Bide your time is my suggestion and stop panicking.

Ralph, i am not a durr. have you thought it may be because we are in so much debt we have to get the wages down. as i said i hope i am wrong but with all the bull like, 2 players in and then i wont let players go before we sign more, have you got the reason for these things happening? its just more bull coming out of carrow road. once again i will say i hope i am wrong, and i am definitely not panicking, its only bloody football!!!!

[quote user="James Maloney"][quote user="Snakepit Boy"]I can''t stop thinking weird thoughts, either. I once dreamt that a cow ate my arm, and then the cow turned into a cheese.[/quote]

Oh my god, that was you?
[/quote]

Yes, and then the car fell off. Twice.