Sign in to follow this  
Crispy

Lee Peltier

Lee Peltier is having a reserve game trial for us.Defender from Liverpool.Potentially a decent Right-back.Would this be a welcome season long Loan ? ( Assuming that is the outcome )

I remember he was very popular when on loan at Hull last season. I believe he can play right wing or as an attacking midfielder quite effectively as well. Wouldn''t cost us much and could be a decent addition to the squad.

Benitez trusted this kid at Right Back for a couple of first team games ( not in the premiership yet mind you)Would be interesting to see where he plays for our reserves, looks pretty likely it will be along the back 4.

not quite sure this lad is liverpool class what i seen of him, but he is capable of doing it in this league

very useful as squad player as well as can play several positions

good move and glad norwich are going with young hungry players who want to play regularly instead likes of d.mills d.thompson (in summer linked) who would just come to pick up their next wages

good move, more players like this would put norwich in good stead.

suprised nobody has started a thread on this guy (having said that probably loads of people will at the same time) but anybody know who he is or seen him play? suprised we have another wing back though!

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]suprised nobody has started a thread on this guy (having said that probably loads of people will at the same time) but anybody know who he is or seen him play? suprised we have another wing back though![/quote]

fair enough add it on the bottom of someone elses thread then :L

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]suprised nobody has started a thread on this guy (having said that probably loads of people will at the same time) but anybody know who he is or seen him play? suprised we have another wing back though![/quote]

........so which thread are you posting in then?

[quote user="bunny"]

[/quote]

just explained that.

i started a new thread before this one had been accepted, so the mods added on the end of this one... and now yes ino it just sounds stupid so cheers mods [Y]

I might nip down there tonight and have a look at him - good side we''re putting out too, 7 from the first team squad.

Also I see we''ve signed R Kelly.  I hope he really can fly, or I''ll be gutted.  Surely another reason to sign James Brown.

[quote user="ipswichrscum"][quote user="bunny"]

[/quote]

just explained that.

i started a new thread before this one had been accepted, so the mods added on the end of this one... and now yes ino it just sounds stupid so cheers mods [Y]

[/quote]

I suggested earlier today that similar threads should be merged to avoid confusion and clean up the board a bit. What with the Mods doing that and the delay waiting for posts to clear Moderation it''s just chaos....

...I love it!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]

I might nip down there tonight and have a look at him - good side we''re putting out too, 7 from the first team squad.

Also I see we''ve signed R Kelly.  I hope he really can fly, or I''ll be gutted.  Surely another reason to sign James Brown.

[/quote]

We already have Chris Martin as well...

He is all yellow

[quote user="bunny"][quote user="ipswichrscum"][quote user="bunny"]

[/quote]

just explained that.

[/quote]

I suggested earlier today that similar threads should be merged to avoid confusion and clean up the board a bit. What with the Mods doing that and the delay waiting for posts to clear Moderation it''s just chaos....

...I love it!

[/quote]

well you were the one getting confused about it :L