Sign in to follow this  
skins89

whos betta gary doherty or titus bramble

Doherty everytime.  Doherty''s doesnt make howlers like Bramble.  My biggest gripe with Doherty is how he wraps his arms around his opponent and gives away needless freekicks on the edge of the box.  Although, he seems to have dropped that from his game in the last 10 or so.  Shacks and Dohertys performances in the last 2 months have been the reason we are still unbeaten in 9 games.

[quote user="Duffman"]Doherty everytime.  Doherty''s doesnt make howlers like Bramble.  My biggest gripe with Doherty is how he wraps his arms around his opponent and gives away needless freekicks on the edge of the box.  Although, he seems to have dropped that from his game in the last 10 or so.  Shacks and Dohertys performances in the last 2 months have been the reason we are still unbeaten in 9 games.[/quote]I agree, Docherty has his shaky moments but they are nothing like Brambles when he looks like a rabit caught in the headlights - he just freezes up and his head is on another planet.

Doherty....

only an idiot would say he was rubbish now... look at our form since he got back into the team from injury...

Look at our form with shacks in the side then look at it in general without him....

jas :)

So that is why he is playing for a premiership team and doherty is playing in the championship, say for example doherty was playing for a struggling side in the prem like wigan, so not derby as they are just pathetic, but maybe fulham or sunderland or bolton, would he be any better??

NO

[quote user="sam"]

So that is why he is playing for a premiership team and doherty is playing in the championship, say for example doherty was playing for a struggling side in the prem like wigan, so not derby as they are just pathetic, but maybe fulham or sunderland or bolton, would he be any better??

NO

[/quote]Surely you must get tired of posting rubbish.

[quote user="skins89"]both r shocking at times n brilliant the next so i ask u forum members who is best[/quote]

And to think millions of people died so you could have the right to free speech...

[quote user="sam"]

So that is why he is playing for a premiership team and doherty is playing in the championship

[/quote]

Are you seriously suggesting all Premiership players are automatically better than all Championship players?

Every time I think I''ve come to terms with your muppetry, you still somehow find a way to leave me stunned.

It has to be Doc.... but only just. Saw the Bramble incident in slow motion, you could see that, as the ball came towards him,  he was trying to work out which foot he kicks with and which foot he stands with!!!!