Sign in to follow this  
dielectric

we need a striker

all we need in this transfer window is a 20+ a season striker sum 1 who can finish and put the ball in the back of the net for fun and i beleave that man is aaron mclean gr would get the best out of him and he produced the goods against colchester in the fa cup i think hes the man and i reckon old bazza would let him come to us for 1 to 1.5 million trust the boy can make the step up what do u lot think

[quote user="dielectric"]

all we need in this transfer window is a 20+ a season striker sum 1 who can finish and put the ball in the back of the net for fun and i beleave that man is aaron mclean gr would get the best out of him and he produced the goods against colchester in the fa cup i think hes the man and i reckon old bazza would let him come to us for 1 to 1.5 million trust the boy can make the step up what do u lot think

[/quote]I think that after eleven years of Labour government educational policy, the strain''s quite clearly starting to show.

Agreed James. Hands up if you can use punctuation.... Dielectric did not even use a single comma, or full stop in his post.As to what I think, I believe I''m going to become a national hero in the correction of punctuation and grammar....Have to admit though, even if I do succeed where Labour couldn''t, I don''t think I will be the most popular superhero ever.Literacy Boy to the rescue! Doesn''t really work does it?

[/quote]

I think you truly are a football genius mate.[:D]

[quote user="kick it off"]Agreed James. Hands up if you can use punctuation....

Dielectric did not even use a single comma, or full stop in his post.

As to what I think, I believe I''m going to become a national hero in the correction of punctuation and grammar....

Have to admit though, even if I do succeed where Labour couldn''t, I don''t think I will be the most popular superhero ever.

Literacy Boy to the rescue!

Doesn''t really work does it?
[/quote]

This is a FOOTBALL FORUM, who gives a shit about the spelling etc, I certainly don''t, the replies from people who can''t be bothered or can''t spell have been done a million times and its boring. If people want to spell, then they can. If they don''t, well ignore it, if you can read what the post is about, thats good enough.

[quote user="biggleyellow"]

If people want to spell, then they can.

[/quote]

That is the greatest single thing I''ve ever heard.

If people don''t want to spell, I suppose we can look forward to posts such as sdhgsuihfsioh sfwiofwhoe 0yt 0ufie  fhwifw dHFnw psdjgpsd hshspojf.

Which I entirely agree with, by the way.

Heard people talking in the top of the terrace on Saturday that we were looking at Iwelumo. Not sure who these people were but they were in club blazers and I hadn''t seen them in there before. 

i reckon old bazza would let him come to us for 1 to 1.5 million

[/quote]

May I remind you this is a Norwich City forum?

Agreed, would settle for Taylor plus one attacker in this window. We should have a few million to spend, get Taylor and spend the rest on a decent striker. Lets hope some come available!

If people want to spell, then they can. If they don''t, well ignore it, if you can read what the post is about, thats good enough.

[/quote]

[:''(]

[/quote]

Well this was quite obvious in the summer and Strihavka, Brown and Cureton did nothing to help the strikers crisis at Norwich, Roder unfortunately hasn''t rectified this although we know it is all down to Doomcaster and talk of Gray, Eastwood and Sharp are just dreams this will never happen with the current board

Sorry but you are WRONG.  This is a football forum but we should also expect something more than unpunctuated text speak from posters!  If he cant be bothered to spell that makes it worse - as he is showing a lack of respect for the others on the forum who have to decipher this twaddle.  If he can spell, then make him bloody well spell like an adult, and if he cant, then I feel truly sorry that our eductaion system can let people slip through the net like that.

[quote user="kick it off"]Agreed James. Hands up if you can use punctuation....

Dielectric did not even use a single comma, or full stop in his post.

As to what I think, I believe I''m going to become a national hero in the correction of punctuation and grammar....

Have to admit though, even if I do succeed where Labour couldn''t, I don''t think I will be the most popular superhero ever.

Literacy Boy to the rescue!

Doesn''t really work does it?
[/quote]

This is a FOOTBALL FORUM, who gives a shit about the spelling etc, I certainly don''t, the replies from people who can''t be bothered or can''t spell have been done a million times and its boring. If people want to spell, then they can. If they don''t, well ignore it, if you can read what the post is about, thats good enough.

[/quote]

[quote user="JC"]

Sorry but you are WRONG.  This is a football forum but we should also expect something more than unpunctuated text speak from posters!  If he cant be bothered to spell that makes it worse - as he is showing a lack of respect for the others on the forum who have to decipher this twaddle.  If he can spell, then make him bloody well spell like an adult, and if he cant, then I feel truly sorry that our eductaion system can let people slip through the net like that.

[quote user="kick it off"]Agreed James. Hands up if you can use punctuation.... Dielectric did not even use a single comma, or full stop in his post.As to what I think, I believe I''m going to become a national hero in the correction of punctuation and grammar....Have to admit though, even if I do succeed where Labour couldn''t, I don''t think I will be the most popular superhero ever.Literacy Boy to the rescue! Doesn''t really work does it?[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]I think some people need to calm down ... deep breaths [:P] ...

i agree with the we need a striker thing

We need someone who can actually score......

rather than somehow manage to miss from close range...... :P

[quote user="JC"]

[/quote]

Ahem.