Sign in to follow this  
bradley1

Help From Our Norwich Friends

You have my support Bradley1, petition signed.  Good luck against Southampton, will be supporting you.

Is he an Ipswich Fan? The good thing about us shakers fans is that we have never won anything and never will so at least we cant be called glory Hunters!LOL!! 

We are an happy go lucky bunch because we have to live in the shadow of the these damn United fans who walk round with their sharp tops on.

Pretty sad really. Us true fans (Bury/Norwich) are what football is all about.

Does delia make prawn sandwiches???

Bradley 1 The petition is signed how about us all writing to Talk sport about this ! it might even give them something else to talk about rather than the "big four". Good luck both on the drum and the cuptie.

No he''s a Wolves fan - good luck Bradley - petition duly signed and hope you win on Saturday and take a few of their players out so they struggle against us on Tuesday![B]

Petition signed Bradley1.   Good luck for Saturday, you can turn them over if you show the same desire as you did in the two matches against us.

Sorry mate, I won''t be signing it, I hate drums and other instruments with a passion, I think they should be banned from the game full stop, why do you need the drum to sing? And as for that idiot at Pompey with his bell, I know where I would stick it.................

No offence mate and I wish you all the best but its a no go with me.

Jan 21, 2008, Clarky 27 , United Kingdom
Im a norwich fan, was sitting right next to the bury fans at the 1-1 draw.. was great to see them all having a good time.. dont be sad southampton

Done :D

Signed gladly......

Can''t think what Southampton are playing at here. Sure it might get a bit tedious if a drummer was at every game but this is the Cup, for God''s sake.

I suspect the Saints are confident of winning - now where have we heard that before ? - so I''d love it if they didn''t. Perhaps from Bury''s point of view a draw would be best and you might get some live TV money for the replay.

Incidentally it look''s like our dear old 1st Wizard has hexed himself into a corner on this one too......

if they were confident of winning why not let us do what we want then. They are scared of getting outsung because we are expecting to take 5 or 600 more than we took to Carrow Road. Should be interesting whatever happens.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

Can''t think what Southampton are playing at here.

[/quote]

Bradley1,

May I suggest you have a conversation with the Blackpool fans as their drummer had a problem with Southampton too. I can''t remember whether it was a case that they wouldn''t let him in too or whether he was thrown out.

BTW., did your drummer have an entertainment licence from Norwich City Council? LOL!

I would love to help out the Bury fans but i cannot bring myself to do it.Congratulations on your well deserved victory against us, it is certainly not sour grapes that prevent me signing.... It is the fact that i REALLY hate drummers at grounds. They do my head in. The very best of luck for Southampton, but I cannot endorse drummers as i find them irritating as hell.Maybe if you are so confident of outsinging the So''ton fans, you should just take your voices?Good luck, i hope you put one over on those smug South coasters....