Sign in to follow this  
DONT REMEMBER YOUR TENURE AS ENGLAND MANAGER

No transfer news tonight - confirmed by Big Joe

Did you really expect anything else, they only have to get over tomorrows game then the transfer window will be closed before the next home game. How long before the proverbial we will go with what we have got is rolled out, its manager after manager that trots this line out so much so that I think it comes from the board.

Once the transfer window is shut season ticket sales will be announced. I fully expect them to equal or surpass last seasons figures our smug Chief Executive will tell us what wonderful supporters we are before mugging us for another season.

I want to renew my season ticket and probably will but this smug board is getting to me.

Have to agree with you Ridgeman. The board made a statement getting Roeder, and now they simply have to back that statement up. Am I convinced they will, hmmmnnnnnn, not yet, they need to pull something major out of the bag to convince me that they want this club in the Prem.

Positives and cup half full stuff, well done to Roeder in getting rid of all the shizzle deadwizzle. Squad is threadbare but imo looks stronger; thats how bad Granty boys signings were.

[quote user="JoelMurphy"]i have seen who i think was shola amiobi in waitrose cafe in eaton. If so he''s probably this loan signing. it was 6pm so probably too late for tomorrow[/quote]

He''s been on a tour of Norwich for over a week now according to all the sightings. Blofield garage on the A47, staying with Cureton, and now fine dining in Waitrose.

Next stop is expected to be Lathams at Potter Heigham.

[quote user="JoelMurphy"]i have seen who i think was shola amiobi in waitrose cafe in eaton. If so he''s probably this loan signing. it was 6pm so probably too late for tomorrow[/quote]

Ok this is a load of Bullcrap. Why the hell would a highly payed premiership footballer be in a waitrose cafe? Surely he would be in a bit more high class low profile place?

And also even if you did see him would it not have been so much easier to go up to this shoala lookalike and ask if it was him or not insteat of speculating?

this really gets on my nerves lol.

[quote user="Wiggle"]

Ok this is a load of Bullcrap. Why the hell would a highly payed premiership footballer be in a waitrose cafe? Surely he would be in a bit more high class low profile place?

[/quote]

I see the surgeons only completed half the humour transplant.... they took the old one out, but didn''t get round to putting a new one in.

You came all the way to Waitrose cafe in Eaton, Joel? All the way from Sheffield, where you are. Now that really is dedication!

On a more serious note, I just bumped into Raimond de Waard, checking in at Dunston Hall. He said he was here to discuss contract terms with Glenn. The new signing we''ve been waiting for! Although he seemed to be having a problem with funds, paying for his room.

Oh hang on, I think Gaetano Giallanza is knocking it by door...

Striker problems solved.