Sign in to follow this  
HappyhammerAndy

Anyone got a few pounds for us softies plse?

[quote user="Happyhammer Andy"]Sheffield Utd are taking us to court again in the summer which, if successful, could cost us about £30m. Any donations gladly recieved.[/quote]Yeah but they iz right. You cheated. You toomk Aston. ...... mind you you gave us £2m too much for Green and the ex gold scum animal RB has gone so dont mind Shammers too much.

Good, i hope you get what you deserve this time. Is there anywhere online where I can help the Sheff  Utd cause (aka fair and righteous justice)?

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]can you reminde me what it was all about please?
[/quote]

Sheffield United Couldn''t beat Wigan at home on the last day of the Season.

Despite being crap all Season and playing weakened sides when he felt like it Colin threw his toys out of his cot, blamed someone else and stormed off in a huff.

Sheffield United signed an even worse manager in disgust

Colin has made a success out of Crystal Palace (he''s still an angry anagram though).

Sheffield United have worked out that if they sue the Premier League or the FA Leeds''s points deduction will be peanuts to what they will end up with.

So they want to take money from Wham - even though if you created a virtual premier league without any of the Wham results "cos they cheated" Sheffield Utd would still have been relegated.

Pity they didn''t have to beat Fulham away on the last game of the Season eh?

OTBC

[/quote]

Sheffield United Couldn''t beat Wigan at home on the last day of the Season.

Despite being crap all Season and playing weakened sides when he felt like it Colin threw his toys out of his cot, blamed someone else and stormed off in a huff.

Sheffield United signed an even worse manager in disgust

Colin has made a success out of Crystal Palace (he''s still an angry anagram though).

Sheffield United have worked out that if they sue the Premier League or the FA Leeds''s points deduction will be peanuts to what they will end up with.

So they want to take money from Wham - even though if you created a virtual premier league without any of the Wham results "cos they cheated" Sheffield Utd would still have been relegated.

Pity they didn''t have to beat Fulham away on the last game of the Season eh?

OTBC

[/quote]

west ham basically cheated and bought tevez illegally. Tezez was probably the ONLY reason they stayed up and sheff. utd feel unfairly treated (fair do''s)

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"][quote user="Happyhammer Andy"]Sheffield Utd are taking us to court again in the summer which, if successful, could cost us about £30m. Any donations gladly recieved.[/quote]Yeah but they iz right. You cheated. You toomk Aston. ...... mind you you gave us £2m too much for Green and the ex gold scum animal RB has gone so dont mind Shammers too much. [/quote]

£2m too much for Green!? Eh? £2m too little more like.

[quote user="Grando"][quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"][quote user="Happyhammer Andy"]Sheffield Utd are taking us to court again in the summer which, if successful, could cost us about £30m. Any donations gladly recieved.[/quote]Yeah but they iz right. You cheated. You toomk Aston. ...... mind you you gave us £2m too much for Green and the ex gold scum animal RB has gone so dont mind Shammers too much. [/quote]

£2m too much for Green!? Eh? £2m too little more like.[/quote]Agree with that, on current form is Englands best GK.

Agree with your first sentence but not the second.

Green kept us up by his 5 world class game at Arsenal away. Without winning that game, we would have been relegated anyway.

Contrary to Tevez keeping West Ham up, before christmas he was often on the bench. He did not score until after christmas. Curbishly came in and helped turn it around, especially with his new signings.

[quote]whos this colin person who keeps getting mentioned? kazim richards?
[/quote]

Neil Warnock.  His name is an anagram of Colin something, I''ll let you figure it out...

[quote user="C.T "]

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]can you reminde me what it was all about please?[/quote]

west ham basically cheated and bought tevez illegally. Tezez was probably the ONLY reason they stayed up and sheff. utd feel unfairly treated (fair do''s)

[/quote]I have heard this so many times now - this is total BS!Green had more of a "hand" in keeping them up than Tevez. His shot stopping was seccond to none. Tevez scored the few chances that came to him but if you look at the amount of top class saves in the run in to the end of that season - Green is the one that kept them up, no one else.

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="C.T "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have heard this so many times now - this is total BS!

Green had more of a "hand" in keeping them up than Tevez. His shot stopping was seccond to none. Tevez scored the few chances that came to him but if you look at the amount of top class saves in the run in to the end of that season - Green is the one that kept them up, no one else.
[/quote]

what wins games... Stopping goals or scoring them? would u rather draw every game 0-0 or win every game 1-0?

jas :)