Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Jonathan Zizmor

W E A R E P R E M I E R L E A G U E !

Good timing SD. It was just starting to fade a bit(the elation, warm feeling inside, knowiing the scum will be off to Rotherham, Plymouth etc ha,ha). Just read the latest article on Bentley where it states that he cannot play against Arsenal next season, my initial reaction was "For heavens sake!", but then I thought "hang on, at least we WILL be playing Arsenal next season!!!
On top of that, here I am in Weston-Super-Mare, (not exactly full of NCFC fans), when a BT Ford Transit turns up in the garage I work at,with a "WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE" scarf on the dashboard, NCFC seat covers, and a flag on the dividing bulkhead. I AM NOT ALONE.....
I feel all warm again.. OTBC

If I remember correctly it was all ratified at the Premier League meeting yesterday. Has anyone actually heard anything as a result of that meeting? Not that I am expecting anything in particular, but it would be nice to read the words that we have been officially accepted by the powers that be!
(The euphoria isn''t wearing off for me yet as I like to read a programme or newspaper or two everyday and relive a few memories. Yes...saddo!!!)