Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

arsenal kids - on loan?

just read your article, great news for you guys if you get a couple in, not sure who though as i think wenger would be bit weary loaning out because leaague challenge and champs league and f.a cup.

any ideas on who you guys are after? i read hoyte, but also heard he keen on switch to villa on perm or loan which could hinder that. diaby linked with wigan with the brucey connection.

good luck and hope you get player or two, maybe better for you guys to get them next year for playoff push

in the papers today it says that arsene wenger is willing to let theo walcott go on loan would that be a better person to take on loan than abou diaby x

Looks like this is it. G.R is having a problem getting players in, for some reason, could it be players no longer rate Norwich as a good team that is going places.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

If you could take one of there youngsters on loan who would it be?

Mine........Abou Diaby

[/quote]

Would have to be Bendtner considering our current situation.

Can''t you people see this is blatantly something to fill a few column inches because of the lack of any REAL news?

We will not be getting any Arsenal superstars.

[quote user="The Drop"]Sod the loans, have we no ambition to build a team that is OURS.[/quote]

i can see your point, but then loans vital for that bit of quality. i.e birmingham built there own squad of hard workers last year, but that bit extra from muamba, larsson and bendtner defiantly helped secure promotion

i think norwich should look for perm transfers then loans for next season not now. but if loans only thing available surely its better than nothing

[quote user="The Drop"]One or two loans yes ok but half the City team is borrowed at the moment .[/quote]

Three players isn''t half the team. Although if we lost them we''d be in a bit of trouble.

Have to be Diaby for me, I thought he was like a first choice player for them this season because he looks so good!

I would have him here like a shot!