Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Glenn Roeder and Sunny....

New Waghorn article....Arnesen (Chelsea''s director of football) is the one who recommended Bertrand to Roeder and they are apparently fairly good pals.Koeman (Valencia head coach) played in the same Ajax and Dutch national team as Arnesen.Stephen Sunday (Sunny) is a young midfielder at Valencia, labelled "the new Essien".....The article suggests that maybe it is possible for us to be after him on loan so that Arnesen can get a closer look, before Avram Grant opens the famous Abramovitch purse strings in the summer....Not saying it''s true or even feasible, but Waghorn also reports that AEK Athens have been turned down by Sunny for a loan move....Didn''t both me and my father mention a Greek team also being in for him....? I''m not saying we will get him, and i don''t want credit or plaudits, but can certain posters please now at least accept in their heads that the Dunston Hall conversation did happen? It seems a long shot to claim my father guessed a random team from a minor foreign league would go in for a pretty much unheard of kid at Valencia......Waghorn article can be found here: http://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/full_article.asp?i=2514&w=8&a=0&part=1

[quote user="kick it off"]

The article suggests that maybe it is possible
[/quote]

I accept the conversations took place. 

I''m not convinced "suggests that maybe it is possible" is a cause for optimism, but here''s hoping.