Sign in to follow this  
Worcester Yellow

DUNSTON HALL GOSSIP>>> I WAS THERE!

[quote user="UEA Canary"]Oh how I would love for this to be true, forgive me for not believing but so many people have been coming on here winding us up that I just refuse to get my hopes up anymore.However this infomation seems to come from slightly more credible sources and if it is a con, it''s certainly an elaborate one. Perhaps KIO would like to just confirm this is his dad and not just a random person, that would be some comfort.If this does come true, I will quite happily apoligise for my doubt in you.[/quote]UEA - Worcester yellow is indeed my dad. I''m a bit shocked to get home from work and not find tiny a city player i must admit!! What''s going on? Nothing on any of the news sources either?Unless they are keeping it very hush hush, i cant see any improved bid evidence?!Not a happy bunny right now!!

Myfootballwriter.com reporting that McLeish is in talks with Gary Cahill and we may have to wait until he has signed for Blues before Taylor is released.Hopefully the bid will have gone in on the quiet and been accepted, and we will sign him as soon as they get Cahill....All this is very frustrating though!

Just chill people....

We haven''t actually got a game for two weeks... whats the rush??

My source was absolutely clear...

Martin Taylor ONLY wants to play for Norwich City and live in Norfolk...

Brady will lose 200k... possibly the difference in bids... in wages if she doesnt get him out...

She might be hard nosed and trying to squeeze every penny out of us... but fundamentally she is a business woman... and she isnt stupid...

He WILL be here by the next game.... or she will have made a stupid error... because they dont want him... and he has his heart set on signing for us... he isnt going anywhere else... if he was it would have happened... its just a game of chess...

And its only a matter of time till Roeder gets Brady in a Check mate...

I never said it would happen today...

I said things would be moving on today with a new bid... and it will happen... I stand by that....

[quote user="Worcester Yellow"]

[/quote]

do u really, honestly, Seriously, Seriously Believe that?

wages wont come into contention then? if we offer him less money in wages than QPR for example he''ll turn them down... Realistically...

His comments were a veiled "come and get me" plea to all other clubs.... Obviously he is going to say he wanted to play for us when he was on loan here wasnt he?

jas :)

Sunny was a starter for the Spain U20 world cup team this year and has started three times and made two substitute apperances for Valencia this season. It would be nice, but I seriously doubt he is coming here.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

wages wont come into contention then? if we offer him less money in wages than QPR for example he''ll turn them down... Realistically...

His comments were a veiled "come and get me" plea to all other clubs.... Obviously he is going to say he wanted to play for us when he was on loan here wasnt he?

[/quote]Can you prove he doesn''t, Jas? I personally think Taylor enjoyed his time here immensly - and it''s happened before where players have ignored bids from others to join us here. Usually it''s players with young families who appreciate the cit of Norwich. Something which would describe Martin Taylor completely.We already know Taylor turned QPR down. Do you honestly think with their mega bucks owners they didn''t offer him more than we could? I think it''s you who''s not being realistic.As for his comments being a veiled "come and get me" plea to all other clubs, do you really think he''s going to say "Come and get me, but only if you''re Norwich" to the press? Get real!Honestly, some people need to stop in their blind criticism of everything to do with this club and actually adopt an open minded attitude. I''m not suggesting we start seeing things with roses, merely to admit that these things are a credible possibility. I for one believe Martin Taylor imminently joining us is a credible possibility and find it ridiculous that people like Jas are doing all they can to convince themselves otherwise.In fact the members of this community (with some exceptions) need to have a good long look at their viewpoints and stop criticising and expressing doubt for the sake of it.

[quote user="AmericanCityFan"]Sunny was a starter for the Spain U20 world cup team this year and has started three times and made two substitute apperances for Valencia this season. It would be nice, but I seriously doubt he is coming here.[/quote]Because of five appearances? Out of how many? Must be quite a lot by now.Seriously, if Valencia rate this lad as highly as we''re led to believe then there''s no reason why they wouldn''t want him our playing week in, week out. It''s obvious to anyone that the best way to develop a player is by playing competitive matches in the sortof atmosphere that Carrow Road can provide.

Yes actually Jas I do...

Its what I was told... he has turned QPR down and they have already offered more money.

The guy is a family man... very quiet... hates clubs and the limelight...

Hes got three small kids ... where would you bring them up? London ? Birmingham ? Or Norfolk ?

Anyway I am getting seriously naffed off with all these sorry little attacks...

Next time... if there ever is one... i will defo keep any information to myself... the last thing I will do is post on here...

Whats the point ? So it can be pulled apart and I can have my integrity questioned ...

Have you sad-acts got nothing better to do than criticise and attack people ? You will end up destroying these boards...

Because eventually the only posters will be the ones who have a go at everyone else.. you are welcome to eachother !

[quote user="cityangel"]

Ok I apologise was a tad harsh now that I''ve read it back.

No excuse but I didnt get a lot of sleep last night, dont feel too good and reacted before my brain was in gear. [:)]

I''m as desperate as everyone else to get Tiny and another one in, I just find all these rumours annoying and difficult to ignore.

Sorry everyone!

[/quote]

Woman scorned and all that.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Worcester Yellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I certainly do....He DID turn QPR down.....they agreed a fee with Bham and Taylor said no....If wages do come into contention then we have freed up a decent chunk by getting rid of 5players. I cant see us signing more than three players this window, a striker, tiny and a loan.... 5 old players wages for 3 new players wages = more attractive wages and possibly better players?!He also bought his kids Norwich shirts, you don''t do that unless you like the club a lot. And he bought them two weeks before he finished his loan spell - That says to me, that he wanted to stick around for a bit, i somehow don''t think they were a memento....

I agree with you KIO that he wouldn''t buy shirts just for the fun of it. I am a bit surprised that Taylor was listed in the Birmingham reserves side tonight though...doesn''t mean that nothing will progress over the rest of the week.

Yes actually Jas I do...

Its what I was told... he has turned QPR down and they have already offered more money.

Hes got three small kids ... where would you bring them up? London ? Birmingham ? Or Norfolk ?

Next time... if there ever is one... i will defo keep any information to myself... the last thing I will do is post on here...

Whats the point ? So it can be pulled apart and I can have my integrity questioned ...

Have you sad-acts got nothing better to do than criticise and attack people ? You will end up destroying these boards...

Because eventually the only posters will be the ones who have a go at everyone else.. you are welcome to eachother !

[/quote]

Worcester Yellow, please don''t let the likes of jas etc put you off from posting. If you know that it''s cast iron, just write it like you have done in this thread and the same goes for your son too. I, for one, do actually believe this and I have done for some time. Although I think you did forget to add that his kids all have Norwich shirts. Apologies if I''ve got that wrong.

Yes actually Jas I do...

[/quote]

Ignore them, they will go away soon.

Yes actually Jas I do...

[/quote]

Worcester being a hotbed of Norwich City stories, I imagine...

[quote user="Wings"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Can you prove he doesn''t, Jas? I personally think Taylor enjoyed his time here immensly - and it''s happened before where players have ignored bids from others to join us here. Usually it''s players with young families who appreciate the cit of Norwich. Something which would describe Martin Taylor completely.

We already know Taylor turned QPR down. Do you honestly think with their mega bucks owners they didn''t offer him more than we could? I think it''s you who''s not being realistic.

As for his comments being a veiled "come and get me" plea to all other clubs, do you really think he''s going to say "Come and get me, but only if you''re Norwich" to the press? Get real!

Honestly, some people need to stop in their blind criticism of everything to do with this club and actually adopt an open minded attitude. I''m not suggesting we start seeing things with roses, merely to admit that these things are a credible possibility. I for one believe Martin Taylor imminently joining us is a credible possibility and find it ridiculous that people like Jas are doing all they can to convince themselves otherwise.

In fact the members of this community (with some exceptions) need to have a good long look at their viewpoints and stop criticising and expressing doubt for the sake of it.
[/quote]

I agree, I think he does want to come here, yes wages play an important part, but if you have your heart set on moving to a club, then he will more than likely come here. He will be stubborn in his views, a bit like Jas with his views.

Mr Chops

Worcester is where I live... this thread is entitled Dunston Hall Gossip...

Dunston Hall is in Norfolk... and where several members of NC staff are staying..

Its also where I stay when I come to games... and no let me explain again... i live in Worcester... I stay at Dunston... Dunston is in Norfolk... have we got it this time or shall I draw some pictures for you?

If you look in the Charlton(H) programme from 1988-91... cant remember the date and haven''t got a copy... there was a photo of all the scouts... i am the one without a blazer in denims... i used to work for Graham Wren who was half time Youth D and a teacher at Hewitt... when Gordon Bennett took over he got his own people in..

[/quote]

Sorry for going slightly off topic but I used to be taught by Graham Wren.....Great teacher.....That is all :)

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Worcester Yellow"]

Yes actually Jas I do...

[/quote]

Worcester being a hotbed of Norwich City stories, I imagine...

[/quote]

Well apart from a couple of weeks ago at Drummonds....... not exactly but it is 140 miles closer to Birmingham than Norwich.

Some of you need to sort yourselves out, theres one person who HEARD something and relayed it to us, now your forcing to go away ???

when will you lot get a life ? 

i for one believe him and jas you can say what you like, i will believe till proven wrong. then i will take it with a bit of salt

I`m glad WY told us, even if it dont happen, it gives us, who are miles away some hope !!!!!

Thanks for the interesting tidbits. Sorry if you got some unjustified abuse but this is exactly the sort of gossip that should be on here. I suppose people are just getting rather agitated that we haven''t had any news about our new signings, but it is no excuse, especially when you have provided such bona fides.Surely Huckerby is a precedent for the sort of decision we hope Martin Taylor will/has make/made. In terms of schools and environment, Norwich is a much more pleasant place for the family than London or any of the other large Metropolitan areas. I''m sure it will all come out in the wash after Martin has signed but for now both camps are playing their cards close to their chests.Thanks again for the gossip and please post any more that you do garner.

[quote user="Wings"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Can you prove he doesn''t, Jas? I personally think Taylor enjoyed his time here immensly - and it''s happened before where players have ignored bids from others to join us here. Usually it''s players with young families who appreciate the cit of Norwich. Something which would describe Martin Taylor completely.

We already know Taylor turned QPR down. Do you honestly think with their mega bucks owners they didn''t offer him more than we could? I think it''s you who''s not being realistic.

As for his comments being a veiled "come and get me" plea to all other clubs, do you really think he''s going to say "Come and get me, but only if you''re Norwich" to the press? Get real!

Honestly, some people need to stop in their blind criticism of everything to do with this club and actually adopt an open minded attitude. I''m not suggesting we start seeing things with roses, merely to admit that these things are a credible possibility. I for one believe Martin Taylor imminently joining us is a credible possibility and find it ridiculous that people like Jas are doing all they can to convince themselves otherwise.

In fact the members of this community (with some exceptions) need to have a good long look at their viewpoints and stop criticising and expressing doubt for the sake of it.
[/quote]

ok... so why isnt he here then?

its been what 4 weeks since his loan ended? we could of done the deal in december then finalised the transfer when the window opened (which many clubs do) and he could of been here on January 1st... so why isnt he?

If we lose him because we arent prepared to Haggle then more fool Roeder.... if Taylor really wanted to sign he''d of handed in a transfer request rather than have other clubs bang on the door asking for him.....

by the way... where is the comment from Tiny stating that he ONLY wants to play for Norwich?

And no mate..  Gullible is still in the dictionary...[/quote]

But it can''t be. Martin Taylor and Carl Cort told me so when I saw them in Asda. I shall be writing to my MP.

He isn''t here because they are playing chess... I never said he would be if you read my posts properly..

He has not publically said he only wants to come here... to do that would be reallty stupid... what if Brady digs her heels in? what if Norwich will not pay the price? How will Blues fans react if it falls through and he stays? etc

But I WAS told that by somebody who I would imagine has Tiny''s mobile number and certainely knows whats going on.

If he hands in a transfer request he will lose a lot of money and alienate himself from the Blues fans/McLeish...

Do you need everything spelling out like this... its getting very tedious...

And thanks a lot for the support from those of you who can understand what I have written and do not need it translating.

Maybe we should put IQ ratings on posts like they rate films at the cinema....

Unfortunately I would be very surprised if anything like this happens to me again... but if it does i will post it... maybe with an IQ rating of 80+

He isn''t here because they are playing chess... I never said he would be if you read my posts properly..

He has not publically said he only wants to come here... to do that would be reallty stupid... what if Brady digs her heels in? what if Norwich will not pay the price? How will Blues fans react if it falls through and he stays? etc

But I WAS told that by somebody who I would imagine has Tiny''s mobile number and certainely knows whats going on.

If he hands in a transfer request he will lose a lot of money and alienate himself from the Blues fans/McLeish...

Do you need everything spelling out like this... its getting very tedious...

[/quote]

Why would he lose money if he asked for a transfer, that wouldn''t make any difference to the deal and any signing on fee he has agreed with Norwich.

I just don''t understand if Norwich are so desperate to sign him why they couldnt up their bid from £750 to £1m, this saga would be over then.

Don''t think people mean anything personal Worcester Yellow but you get so many people coming on here spouting rubbish that its difficult to tell true rumours from the rubbish ones and it gets irritating when you''re desperate for something to happen.

And thanks a lot for the support from those of you who can understand what I have written and do not need it translating.

Maybe we should put IQ ratings on posts like they rate films at the cinema....

Unfortunately I would be very surprised if anything like this happens to me again... but if it does i will post it... maybe with an IQ rating of 80+

[/quote]

Thanks for all the information you have provided Worcester Yellow, and I hope your information is correct and true.

Having said that, your constant defensive posts on this thread reeks of desperation of someone who is either speculating, or blatantly lying. If your IQ is as high as you claim it is, you should be able to see this.

Get one thing clear, I’m not calling you a liar, but I do question why you constantly feel the need to defend yourself over this matter? Surely if you are telling the truth as you constantly claim you are, then “the truth will set you free” in a few days time.

As a result, I’m no longer going to read this thread. I thank you for your information, but since your initial post you have provided no more information on here than your original hearsay and only backing it up with posts trying to defend your honour. I do hope you are proved to be correct, regardless of if you were privy to alleged conversations at Dunston Hall or not.