Sign in to follow this  
Worcester Yellow

DUNSTON HALL GOSSIP>>> I WAS THERE!

I am KIOs dad...

I stayed at Dunston last night.... I spoke at length to a senior member of the management team... Im not revealing who lest it causes them problems... and I also spoke to a second member of the management team but far more superficially...

One of them CATEGORICALLY told me that we will raise our bid for TINY on Monday... and that Martin is ADAMANT he only wants to play for us...  and bring his kids up in Norfolk... who do indeed already have Norwich shirts...

He also told me that we would DEFINATELY be submitting a bid for another player this week... which they expect to be accepted.... and he expected a third transfer to go through as well... but only two were nailed on.

As he also told me... on several occassions... that we were crying out for someone to put the ball in the net I presume no 2 is a striker.

The kid from Valencia was a conversation I earwigged between them... one said

"We''ve had reports back on that kid... the one at Valencia... best kid in Spain... Glenns on it now as theres interest from Inter ? (I cant really remember which team to be honest but it was a big Italian club) and a Greek club. " ... and something about Sunny???? ... name or climate... dont know... couldnt make it out as they were trying to speak in code...

I also said about the silly posts about Matty on here... to which he reponded that he was really unlucky as he had been suspended and then Ryan Bertram had done really well... so he was gutted to have lost his place...and to REMEMBER he is only a young lad.... and hes very disappointed... so if you are real supporters try supporting the lad...

He told me a fair amount of other stuff which I do not think its fair on him to share on here... but I will share that the players were not fit when they took over... which was a real shock for them....

He described the DOC as a rock... raved about him... and cooed about Ryan Bertram... and Croftys performance yesterday... said that Crofty was a confidence player and just needed someone to believe in him... and then they went off to join some friends...

And if anyone calls me a binner Ill put dog poo through their letterbox.... this happened... and when proved right this week Id best get some respect !! (as had KIO !)

Sunny is Stephen Sunday... a 19yr old centre mid... Nigerian birth Spanish passport... midfield battler... 6ft.... doesnt score goals... and I rememeber them saying ''no chance of a permanent but hes available to the end of the season... '' or code to that effect... but they did also say that they had got the reports back ... so it prob isnt that far down the road...

I checked it on Valencia site and Wikipedia...

Even if it doesnt happen... I heard that conversation... and it certainely wasnt to me or meant for my ears!!

Thanks for the info Jan. Sounds promising so I pray it''s true! We certainly need something to give us some encouragement.

I''m sure you can appreciate why some people on here are cynical though as we''ve seen it all before when people purport to be NCFC through and through and ultimately turn out to be binners having a ''laugh''.

Come on Glenn, get these deals done now!

Oh how I would love for this to be true, forgive me for not believing but so many people have been coming on here winding us up that I just refuse to get my hopes up anymore.However this infomation seems to come from slightly more credible sources and if it is a con, it''s certainly an elaborate one. Perhaps KIO would like to just confirm this is his dad and not just a random person, that would be some comfort.If this does come true, I will quite happily apoligise for my doubt in you.

Fascinating stuff Jan. I believe you, but then again, even if it turns out to be absolute codswallop, it''s got my juices flowing.[:D]
Are you sure there aren''t just a few more little snippets you can reveal?

((((((((((((((((BINNER ALERT))))))))))))))))))) (((((((((((((((((((BINNER ALERT))))))))))))))))))))))

Couldn''t resist it ...................[:D]

KIO is at work till 4-30... so i guess he wont confirm till 5ish

This is true mate... my first game was 1977... stood in open roofed river end terrace vs binners on boxing day..

1-0 Ryan missed penalty... it hit bar and he kneed in rebound

I hate hoaxers too... but this is not one... 100% happened to me....

If you look in the Charlton(H) programme from 1988-91... cant remember the date and haven''t got a copy... there was a photo of all the scouts... i am the one without a blazer in denims... i used to work for Graham Wren who was half time Youth D and a teacher at Hewitt... when Gordon Bennett took over he got his own people in..

Yellow & Green blood mate... and i dont wind people up... except saying Glenn bought me a drink to KIO.... !!

What I find disturbing is what the hell are our management team doing discussing sensitive transfer business with a complete stranger they have just met at Dunston Hall. Yes you would expect them to be polite and maybe hint that they are hoping to get players in but to do into that much detail with someone they dont know astounds me.

Next time theres a fan forum I shall be asking that very question!

As for all the rumours on here and all these people who have bumped into a player, got a source in the club, saw Doc in Asda, saw Tiny driving out of Colney I just wish you''d stop, because you''re doing our heads in.

We don''t know who you are so it doesnt make you look good or big in our eyes!

[quote user="cityangel"]

What I find disturbing is what the hell are our management team doing discussing sensitive transfer business with a complete stranger they have just met at Dunston Hall. Yes you would expect them to be polite and maybe hint that they are hoping to get players in but to do into that much detail with someone they dont know astounds me.

[/quote]

Is it really ''that much detail'' though CA? All they have apparently said is that we''re making an improved bid for Tiny, that he wants to come here, and they''re hopeful of bringing in 2 others. I personally don''t see that as a problem. Far better to be given that sort of response than a ''watch this space'' type of comment!?

How sad City Angel...

They didnt share anything that sensitive... the only thing they shared is the Tiny stuff which is hardly sensitive as he only wants to play for us...

The Sunny thing was what I OVERHEARD... and was not for my ears really... hence no confidence was broken... and anyway it would be a loan to bring him on... hes never played for Valencia... its not permanent and what other club would look after him like us... its obviously Glenns contacts...

Some things he said I have chosen not to share.. but its nothing we dont know and it isnt top secret... it just wouldnt be helpful to put it on here...

They were both really charming and polite... how SAD you wish to make a muppett show out of it... and cause them problems... that is the way to stop them being friendly to fans... Super... top result...

Isnt the point of message of message boards to share snippetts like this ???

[quote user="cityangel"]

As for all the rumours on here and all these people who have bumped into a player, got a source in the club, saw Doc in Asda, saw Tiny driving out of Colney I just wish you''d stop, because you''re doing our heads in.

[/quote]

Lighten up CA. That''s the thing about rumours; you don''t know if they are true. Surely something will happen this week to shed some light on the transfer situation.[:D]
Personally, I''d much rather read threads like this than the tedious ''protest-board out-I hate doc-spin'' drivel that seems to dominate the forum.[:|]

So, according to Worcester yellow;

1. We are upping our bid for Taylor on Monday.

2. Are submitting a bid for another player this week.

There is no more concrete info in the post.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Ah, go on admit it, you''re just jealous aren''t you?

[quote user="Worcester Yellow"]

I am KIOs dad...

I stayed at Dunston last night.... I spoke at length to a senior member of the management team... Im not revealing who lest it causes them problems... and I also spoke to a second member of the management team but far more superficially...

One of them CATEGORICALLY told me that we will raise our bid for TINY on Monday... and that Martin is ADAMANT he only wants to play for us...  and bring his kids up in Norfolk... who do indeed already have Norwich shirts...

He also told me that we would DEFINATELY be submitting a bid for another player this week... which they expect to be accepted.... and he expected a third transfer to go through as well... but only two were nailed on.

As he also told me... on several occassions... that we were crying out for someone to put the ball in the net I presume no 2 is a striker.

"We''ve had reports back on that kid... the one at Valencia... best kid in Spain... Glenns on it now as theres interest from Inter ? (I cant really remember which team to be honest but it was a big Italian club) and a Greek club. " ... and something about Sunny???? ... name or climate... dont know... couldnt make it out as they were trying to speak in code...

I also said about the silly posts about Matty on here... to which he reponded that he was really unlucky as he had been suspended and then Ryan Bertram had done really well... so he was gutted to have lost his place...and to REMEMBER he is only a young lad.... and hes very disappointed... so if you are real supporters try supporting the lad...

He told me a fair amount of other stuff which I do not think its fair on him to share on here... but I will share that the players were not fit when they took over... which was a real shock for them....

He described the DOC as a rock... raved about him... and cooed about Ryan Bertram... and Croftys performance yesterday... said that Crofty was a confidence player and just needed someone to believe in him... and then they went off to join some friends...

And if anyone calls me a binner Ill put dog poo through their letterbox.... this happened... and when proved right this week Id best get some respect !! (as had KIO !)

[/quote]

Talk about stating obvious. Then you fell asleep  and woke only to realise that it was a dream.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]A bit harsh Angel...

Ok I apologise was a tad harsh now that I''ve read it back.

No excuse but I didnt get a lot of sleep last night, dont feel too good and reacted before my brain was in gear. [:)]

I''m as desperate as everyone else to get Tiny and another one in, I just find all these rumours annoying and difficult to ignore.

Sorry everyone!

Spot on! Far too many egotists that start self-indulgent pointless threads to draw attention to themselves or turn discussions into the same tired old arguments that go off subject.

Thanks for sharing the info Worcester Yellow - great stuff  

Father Christmas and the Tooth Fairy do exist don''t they? [Y]

Seriously though, I have seen too many rumours, like others on here, until it''s official, as much as we want to believe it rumours are just that until confirmed.

As for posting dog pooh through a letter box, wow that''s a real mature reaction, I for one am petrified now lol  [:D]

Well it is halt 12 on Monday so a bid if improved should now be in, so if all these rumours from various sources are true then the next 24 hours will determine whether posters like this are telling the truth or not.

I belive they are telling the truth as the same stories are coming from several unrelated sources.

I hope that if they are true that the scathing posters have the guts to apologise.

[quote user="Worcester Yellow"]

I am KIOs dad...

[/quote]

the story on the front page about Roeder "letting rip" ( i blame the vindaloo) hints that we havent upped our bid for Taylor and that Brady is holding out for more money.. it also seems to say that Glen isnt going to offer anymore for Tiny...

jas :)

[quote user="JC"]

Well it is halt 12 on Monday so a bid if improved should now be in, so if all these rumours from various sources are true then the next 24 hours will determine whether posters like this are telling the truth or not.

I belive they are telling the truth as the same stories are coming from several unrelated sources.

I hope that if they are true that the scathing posters have the guts to apologise.

[/quote]

....just saw Satan buying de-icer in Halfords.

Wow Graham Wren. Thats a blast from the past. He taught me Sports at The Hewett in the mid 80''s. He was terrifying!

I''m sure we will be making some signings before the end of the month.

[quote user="West One Canary"]Wow Graham Wren. Thats a blast from the past. He taught me Sports at The Hewett in the mid 80''s. He was terrifying! I''m sure we will be making some signings before the end of the month.[/quote]

Me too! I was there from 1985. Two memories of the ginger get that stick out in particular....him throwing a rugby ball in my mates face for talking and when he did sex education in the middle school gym and telling a hall full of adolescent school boys that he''d caught a dose once.

Nice

1985 Same year as me! Mr Wren wasn''t what you''d call a man manager, more a hairdryer. Mr Marney on the other hand. He could conduct the whole lesson from the confines of his Ford Granada Estate smoking Rothman''s. Those were the days...

I''m sure Taylor will be a Norwich player On the 1st of Feb.

Jeez, the suspense is killing me!  Now 4pm and no announcements on Tiny Taylor.  I just wish this saga would end somehow - just pay Brum the extra and have done with it!