Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Doncasters Article this week says

right at the end that he expects the Fax Machine at Preston and soho Square to be buzzing...

why Preston? are the Hucks rumours true? Are we about to sign someone from them?

jas :)

fax machine in Soho will be busy sending his contract of emplyment from the fa

and preston is the home of the national football museum, their fax machine will be busy contacting ND about the his contribution to a display about people who have **^*ed up football ;-)

Interesting question for you which comes from the Doomcaster''s column this morning:  would you regard Ryan Jarvis''s spell at Kilmarnock being a transfer or a loan? 

Inch high wrote;

My next fortnightly column for the EDP will appear in a fortnight''s time".

DOH!!Big Smile [:D]

Thats the way he treats us local supporters as though we are real thicko''s. I think the quote in the James Holman saga summed it up for me words to the effect that this club will only move forward when Doncaster has gone.

I doubt that grammatical errors that make Neil look a bit foolish are placed in an EDP column in order to treat the fans as thickos.

Personally I am very happy that the club have restated that they are obeying the classical laws of physics and are not tampering with relativastic nonsense. I can sleep more soundly knowing that.

Cheers

Tickers