Sign in to follow this  
CiderkiddCanary

Yeovil Still Hope to Sign Peltier

As a Yeovil Town and Norwich fan I visit both fans websites, and when looking at ciderspace (the yeovil website) the article about Lewis Emanuel says that the Glovers are still hoping to sign Peltier.http://www.ciderspace.co.uk/ASP/news/news.asp

I would give him a shot here, spoke to Scouser mate, he is sort of highly thought but at this stage, he is not going to make the team at LFC, but will be good in the champ with time. Sign him up GR.

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]if yeovil believe they can sign him surely we are out of his league ...[/quote]Yeovil are a club on the up, and have a v. good relationship with Peltier, so keep your gob shut please

[quote user="C.T "]

\___/*/! YTFC !\*\___/

Is that why you''re 10th in league 1? Just like Reading you should be non league MATE

[/quote]And who says Norwich are more special so they have to be a league team?  If teams get promoted they earn it, if teams get relegated they have played in a way that got them relegated (maybe Sheffield United excluded) so over the past 6 or 7 seasons Yeovil have done better than Norwich in terms of promotions (Yeovil 2, Norwich 1). You may also know that Yeovil are v. famous cup-killers.Get over it and lets get back on subject.(Ps. I''ve lived in Norwich my entire life so im not a fariner)

I''m also a bit of a Yeovil follower, i spent 6 years in the town and used to watch them as a season ticket holder when they were in the conference... during the days of Mickey Spencer and Paul Batty (YTFC may recall those days), i went to see them play a friendly pre-season v Portsmouth too. Big potential that club! Always have been. They''re the only professional club in Somerset. Big niche for talent, tons of schools and football league networks in Somerset. Also, very well supported, potential for major growth at Huish Park.

BUT... they''ve found their level now i think, top end League one / Bottom end Championship.

[quote user="Michael Starr"]

I''m also a bit of a Yeovil follower, i spent 6 years in the town and used to watch them as a season ticket holder when they were in the conference... during the days of Mickey Spencer and Paul Batty (YTFC may recall those days), i went to see them play a friendly pre-season v Portsmouth too. Big potential that club! Always have been. They''re the only professional club in Somerset. Big niche for talent, tons of schools and football league networks in Somerset. Also, very well supported, potential for major growth at Huish Park.

BUT... they''ve found their level now i think, top end League one / Bottom end Championship.

[/quote]Thankyou Michael, this is what I mean. Good potential and a very friendly club, with good fans and a fantastic catchment area for youngsters.

[quote user="rct2mad"][quote user="Michael Starr"]

[/quote]Thankyou Michael, this is what I mean. Good potential and a very friendly club, with good fans and a fantastic catchment area for youngsters.[/quote]Sorry my bad, I am actually YTFC aswell, sorry wrong sign-in [:P]

[quote user="C.T "]

\___/*/! YTFC !\*\___/

Is that why you''re 10th in league 1? Just like Reading you should be non league MATE

[/quote]

A bit of a dangerous comment to make when we could well swap places with them come May.