Sign in to follow this  
Beaker

Cureton is useless

FOR SALE: Jamie Cureton, cracking goal poaching striker apart from hes old, cant control a ball or get a shot on target. £200 ono

[quote user="Beaker"]so is huckerby, shackell, marshall and chris martin. sell them all[/quote]

Why don''t you go and do something constructive, like play with your logo!

[quote user="Marty"]

blimey, never thought i''d say this but this guys posts are worse than Smudgers!

[/quote]But smudgers rubbish took up half a page Marty, whereas Beakers are only one liners. The big question is, can''t Beaker think of more than one line at a go or, did smudger attempt one liners but stumbled from word to word and so finished up with half a book ?

Or....

Smudgers gone and beakers appeared.......

Can''t be, can it ?

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]Or even your Lego![/quote]Or his logo, if he joins in Rudolph''s ''let''s play a game'' thread! Either one is fine by me...

[quote user="Beaker"]

[quote user="inch_high"]No school today Beaker?[/quote]

no, beaker doesnt believe in school

[/quote]its a code for getting expelled!!!!also..try writing something worthwhile...

[quote user="C.T "]

Its obvious that we8wba is one a one man mission to turn the pinkun into a wolves fansite. No thanks......

[/quote]

c.t you muppet what this post got to do with me. how can i take beakers blame??

jelousy wont get you now where mate

Where would City be now without Cureton''s 6 goals. Every striker loses form now and then but City need more strikers not less!

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="C.T "]

Its obvious that we8wba is one a one man mission to turn the pinkun into a wolves fansite. No thanks......

[/quote]

[/quote]

neither will an inability to spell or construct proper sentences [:P]

[quote user="C.T "][quote user="we8wba"][quote user="C.T "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

neither will an inability to spell or construct proper sentences [:P]

[/quote]A proper sentence starts with a capital letter and ends with a full stop.

please don''t forget that jamie cureton is our TOP scorer, not the only striker, it is wrong to blame him alone  for our lack of goals,we just need somebody to help him get back to scoring regularly, and a bit of luck...he has had a few good efforts saved well in the last few games

[quote user="barclay seats 48 49"]please don''t forget that jamie cureton is our TOP scorer, not the only striker, it is wrong to blame him alone  for our lack of goals,we just need somebody to help him get back to scoring regularly, and a bit of luck...he has had a few good efforts saved well in the last few games[/quote]He''s also missed countless sitters this season, which is categorically his fault. He''s definitely worth persevering with because he''s capable of scoring regularly if he finds his form again, but at 32 I think we need to consider life beyond him, as with Huckerby. Curo won''t be scoring regularly at this level in two years, so any competition for places up front is definitely a good thing.

Cureton is not out of form he is playing up to his level which has always been lower league , wake up people the guy is 32 with only one good season in his whole career and that in a team which massively overperformed . Beaker may have been a little blunt but he is correct Cureton is useless.

[quote user="The Drop"]Cureton is not out of form he is playing up to his level which has always been lower league , wake up people the guy is 32 with only one good season in his whole career and that in a team which massively overperformed . Beaker may have been a little blunt but he is correct Cureton is useless.[/quote]

I think you and schoolboy Beaker should check the dictionary description of the work useless before posting!

Cureton would be OK as back up.

Sadly, he has no pace, is constantly offside and has missed an awful lot of sitters in the last couple of months. His history shows that he has one outstanding season for goals every 3 or 4 years - 3 golden boots show this but as do less then successful spells at Swindon & QPR.

I can''t fault his effort and commitment but this isn''t enough if we want to be challenging at the right end of the table.

It is notieable that when he left Colchester the only other team making offers was Hull - no sign of WBA, Watford, Stoke, SHeff Utd, Charlton, Wolves, Palace etc making a move for him.

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="C.T "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

eerrrrm i''m the muppet round here

[quote user="NCFCRick"]Where would City be now without Cureton''s 6 goals. Every striker loses form now and then but City need more strikers not less![/quote]

The only regular scoring Cureton is doing is not on the pitch.

[quote user="Beaker"][quote user="we8wba"][quote user="C.T "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

eerrrrm i''m the muppet round here

[/quote]

I''m Stevie Wonder and even I can see that......