Sign in to follow this  
jon francis

What Hucks deserves

OK so the bad news has been confirmed this morning. So on saturday lets get right behind him and give him the biggest send off ever. Its what he deserves so lets get right behind him and hopefuly he can leave on a high with a goal or 2

please could you answer this how many plays in a team? so how did huckerby play so well?umm i think we should get behind the whole team and stop wishing and winging.

Big Dave,
Sorry dont understand your post,Flecky''s post to which you have replied just urges us to get behind Hucks on Sat to say thankyou and give him a good sendoff,whats wrong with that.He didnt mean dont get behind the rest of the team! Explain yourself!

hiya diane

bloody hell, what a disappointment to find out today the board have not gone and done the business

as you say, i will be there to give my full support to hucks, and give him a rousing send off

as for the rest of the team, i just feel so bloody sorry for them, they all know that without hucks they are destined to play the likes of rotherham and crewe for a long, long time

and before anyone says that is my view, it is not, it has been reported many times in the press.

Goodbye hucks mate, if only we were a bloody ambitious club who put players and the team first, when will we ever learn

diane, will be my last game too, cannot face it anymore, they have not realised my ambition and i don''t care what i am called, disloyal, fairweather, whatever, i have finally had it with this club.

Youu are right - hux derserves a rousing send off for the way he ( & Crouch) have forced us into third in the table. However it is Hux unreasonable pay demands that are preventing him from coming here as much as the lack of finances the club suffers. Would have been as disappointed had Zidance or Beckham turned us down because of the wage demands - I suspect not. I am not a ''board lover'' and like you I am devasted that Hux wont be here to scare the binmen stupid - however I was more devastated when Sutton left but that is ancient history - as Hux will soon be too.

And yes without a doubt the rest of the team are likely to be down with the situation. However as the fans we can play our part by inspiring the remaining players by getting behind whoever is picked for the next couple of games and cheering them to better performances. We are still third & our and NWs pressure off the pitch is likely to see further squad addition, hopefully sooner rather than later.

The worst thing we can do is bring our negativity to the ground as the will affect the players as will any desertion of the fans whilst we are still sitting in a play of position. Also by staying away you are taking away the one thing the clubs needs to progress - cash. What will be the point of raising a transfer kitty of you all turn your back on the team when they need us most???

I was there during the dark years of Rioch & Hamilton - if I can come thru those years theres no way I am turning away now - that is a lack of ambition and committment!

OTBC

Big dave your a joke im making a positive comment towards a player of the club and you have to try and turn it into a negative comment. Get a life and make some comments on here which people will begin to even think about taking seriously